Mentoring for D - types : Swingers Discussion 1664131011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMMentoring for D - types
TOPIC: Mentoring for D - types
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@seduction i'm not disagreeing with you. I do agree. However the real question is a matter of education. How do people learn or nurture?

1. Informally and spontaneously as you suggest

2. Specifically, intentionally and formally as I suggest.

It's not either or...it's BOTH AND!

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
@ohmy..keep it real. How can I make myself the center of attention? Haters buy front row tickets to my show.

I guess if I was on a swinger site talking ice cream and recession. Id fit in. I don't conform to this drama you're used to. I'm my own man.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
@seduction you're cool and all but I just don't vibe well with closed minded people. You're repeating the irrelevant statement that has Zero to do with the OP.

Maybe I assume too much, but in the world of google can we agree that teaching Dominance and nurture of existing Dominance are two distinct concepts?

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
Huh ~ I can't recall the last time I ran across a Dom that was so addicted to drama and actively trying to make himself the center of attention. I guess the threads on the Open Forum have slowed down, huh?

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
I'm glad I started posting because the pattern is clear.

1. I post a quality substantive perspectives OP

2. Without any real thought just some random one liner typically some bullshit is offered by the usual suspects.

3. The Anti league comes in.

4. The bullshit begins

5. Any rational person that can read sees it. You not used to my kind...I get it but WTF

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
..I really could give a rats ass on proof or validation. The people that need to know..know..those that desire shall..those that are disrespectful get disrespected. I'm consistent!

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
I'm cool always. I asked to keep it drama free you come in disrespectful. Respect? " Subs I'm not sure I agree with that take on Dominance, however I'm open and respectful to other POVs. Could you elaborate?" that's grace and respect.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
The biggest room in the world? Improvement. Jordan was NATURALLY gifted...Dean Smith and Phil Jackson nurtured. Sugar Ray Leonard was NATURALLY gifted...Angelo Dundee nurtured.

Are you serious...eject button...get off the thread!

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
And what's worse is...if any of you below consider yourselves a D type or s type, it's a tragedy that you would even come off this way openly and plainly. If somebody would have mentored you, you would know how to act and conduct yourselves.

You are classic examples why this thread exists!!!!!!

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
This shit is so basic that it's a waste to even defend. So I'll consider the sources and keep it moving. Read the OP before posting...it prevents embarrassment. SMH

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Mentoring for D - types