Mentoring for D - types : Swingers Discussion 166413101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMMentoring for D - types
TOPIC: Mentoring for D - types
Created by: SUBSparadise The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep...google,,,,,,

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
I am a dominant because it is my nature, my orientation, my authentic self. My authority for meaning is internal and existential. Dominants are self-determining agents, responsible for the authenticity of their choices.

I confirm and actualize myself by learning, building my skills and expertise, and through the input and recognition of my peers and the reference groups I choose. Being a dominant has nothing to do with anything external to me, but has everything to do with how I show up in the world as a person. Ultimately, I actualize it on a daily basis in my relationship and interactions with my submissives and the world around me.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Ya know ~ I'm not going to do it. It's not worth my energy.

But be sure that when I decide to start a thread, you better agree w/ everything I say and conduct yourself the way *I* see fit or I'll ask you to leave. Let's see how that works. Brat.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Huh ~ I can't recall the last time I ran across a Dom that was so addicted to drama and actively trying to make himself the center of attention. I guess the threads on the Open Forum have slowed down, huh?

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
There are a ton of men who are misguided in the thoughts that since they talk about being controlling while in sexual situations they are doms...they think since other controlling men have given them some role play ideas, places, sites, and they buy the toys from the back room at euros they are a dom... to meet a true dom you will SOOOO KNOW IT!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Mentoring for D - types