Mentoring for D - types : Swingers Discussion 166413101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMMentoring for D - types
TOPIC: Mentoring for D - types
Created by: SUBSparadise
Original Starting post for this thread:
In my over 13 years as a Real Time 24-7 ethically Polyamorous Dominant I have been fortunate enough to have been mentored real time and online by great men. The benefits of my experiences have priceless. If you're just starting and in need info and resources let me know. If you are an experienced D type you are respectfully welcome to give your valuable insights. This is not a competition. This is an avenue to cultivate the respect that the BDSM so called lifestyle deserves. Serious posters only this is a drama free,bs free thread..check that at the door. -Respectfully, SUBSparadise
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep...google,,,,,,

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
@twolovers well stated and respect to you. Your perspective is appreciated and IMO valuable.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
I am a dominant because it is my nature, my orientation, my authentic self. My authority for meaning is internal and existential. Dominants are self-determining agents, responsible for the authenticity of their choices.

I confirm and actualize myself by learning, building my skills and expertise, and through the input and recognition of my peers and the reference groups I choose. Being a dominant has nothing to do with anything external to me, but has everything to do with how I show up in the world as a person. Ultimately, I actualize it on a daily basis in my relationship and interactions with my submissives and the world around me.

Pismo Beach CA

Username hidden
(306 posts)
You ain't that grown..I just told u haha

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
The essence of Dominance is leadership. Said leadership may manifest in Alpha D type or may not. It's like saying...every eagle is a bird...but every bird is not an eagle.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
bingo! That why I said you're cool. I've watched ur posts.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
I respect people that respect me at all times. You come at me wrong..you get the business. Easy math @ohmy

If i disagree Ill respect the OP by not shooting from the hip...ill tell u that.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
@ Kat I have and note "ethically" those that know me on and off of this site know me as The Head of my house. I'm not much of a NSA swinger that doesn't do much for me ( although I do periodically). I do recommend during the vetting process D and s types are clear concerning poly or monogamous expectations. Ill inbox the link.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
Ya know ~ I'm not going to do it. It's not worth my energy.

But be sure that when I decide to start a thread, you better agree w/ everything I say and conduct yourself the way *I* see fit or I'll ask you to leave. Let's see how that works. Brat.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
Relationally via communication and sharing ideas,experiences and concepts. How did Jesus or Ghandi or Confucius or Buddha or Muhammad teach. How do corporations and professors nurture? I'm not reinventing the wheel here.

I don't know a legitimate D type that hasn't learned something from somebody. I'm not talking about whips,swords or rope. I'm talking protocols,etiquettes etc.

I can tell instantly an unpolished, I'll equipped dominant that is need of mentorship. Like a rookie cop.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Mentoring for D - types