Maybe this is why bdsm and swinging seems at odds : Swingers Discussion 2006661021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMMaybe this is why bdsm and swinging seems at odds
TOPIC: Maybe this is why bdsm and swinging seems at odds
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PP I haven't seen anyone support your opinions, so until someone steps forward to agree with you, or defend your position, I'll stand by nobody. I'm willing to hear someone agree with you. Anyone out there that thinks PP has it right? You seem to have no trouble in your own mind defining all bdsm play and players yet you have no support that I can see from others comments.

There is no outcome to like or dislike so what are you talking about? This is another example of you saying nothing. PP, you just wear people out.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Jason. For you to say "nobody" you would have to speak for "everybody which you don't, far from it. I get it Jason. you just don't like the Outcome

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
PP You don't buy it, fine, then why are you here on a bdsm forum? Nobody here is buying your crap, so why do you bother? Is this the only way you can get attention?

You say you get what we do, but you repeatedly ask such stupid questions or make inane statement, that nobody takes you seriously.

I say you don't get it, because if you did then you would know why people use safe words. It's because we play with intense emotions and words that say stop or no, but we have already agreed as players that those words will not stop play.

For example, in a play rape scene, a woman may say no, stop, don't, but that is part of the play. When said in a scene it does not mean stop. A safe word is a word that is not a word we use regularly, so that everyone knows that when it is said, it means stop. If you were a player you would know that.

Trying to compare bdsm play scene with average everyday life shows how little you know. Bdsm allows people to be/act in ways that are not average, and our rules, words and protocols exist because of the sometimes extreme nature of our play. If it works for us, why do you care? You aren't attempting to understand. You just like to push buttons and watch people jump. What a sad way to spend one's time.

Maybe you are just a pig who likes to wrestle.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
lost_j1 ...you say "red' because that is what you agreed to...fine. The rest of the world says no, stop, I need a break, I tap out, etc etc etc and we don't need to collar anyone, have a list of rules and sacraments larger than that of the catholic church, or use CAPITAL and lower case letters to do it. Why is it you are so defensive about this? This is your thing...fine. Like I said, I don't buy the flowery rhetoric you folks use to describe what you do, and that's OK, I don't have to. Just don't think "I don't get it" because you would be wrong, I do, but just because I "get" Dogma (and make no mistake, that is exactly what it is) doesn't mean I believe it. There is a good rule of thumb in life, anytime you find yourself parroting buzz words and verbally running down canned defenses for your actions, you MAY be being had. Yes, there is a little of that in the Lifestyle, but personally, I go to bar meets not "munches" I go out for a few drinks, not "sloshes" We don't top from the bottom, bottom from the top, we have sex and enjoy each other, and the only "assignments" I give my playmates is to hurry back to see us again some time soon. Frankly, what you folks do is too much work, too much to remember and the 500 pages of rules and mandatory code speak preclude any real spontaneity. To be honest, you folks really should just admit that some of you find it sexy to simulate being abused and and some of you have rape, torture and abductor fantasies...just be honest

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I just do not understand why people cannot disagree, or admit to not understanding...in a polite way. I don't get the hard part of saying I may not do things like you and may not agree...but you have the right to have your differing opinion. Anyways. Yes, PP, sometimes people do not understand "no". Yes, I could say no. I say red so there is no way my intention is mis-understood. No, there is no difference between saying no and red. Why do we do this then? Because we choose to.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You might wonder why no one seems disposed to engage you in discussion of your points.

thats because alot of people have him blocked so we dont have to see the crap he posts.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2108 posts)
Seems the security guard at one of PP parties had a hard time keeping his hands off a guest and didn't understand the word no

"My fiance and I just wanted to go someplace where we could have people watch us. We thought this would be a great venue group because they have a system with a bracelet that tells other people at the party you're to be watched and not touched. Yeah, nobody pays attention to it, not even one of the guys involved in security."

I guess not everyone respects the word NO

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Except I do "get it" Jason Just because I don't buy the rhetoric doesn't mean I don't "get it" I know full well the story of how "The sub is in control" because if they ask you to stop you will,,,,ummm....do you know a lot of people who won't stop when asked to?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Jason,

"I learned long ago never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
PP The fact that you see no difference, does not mean there is no difference between safe words in bdsm and stop in everyday life. The fact that you see no difference is simply your inability to make distinctions about what is and what is not bdsm. The fact that you don't really get bdsm automatically disqualifies you from being a valid critic. You simply posit a point and then challenge others to prove you wrong. Sorry, the obligation is on you to make and validate your points. You might wonder why no one seems disposed to engage you in discussion of your points. Because your posts seem so pointless for those who are actively engaged in bdsm.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 105   End
TOPIC: Maybe this is why bdsm and swinging seems at odds