Maybe this is why bdsm and swinging seems at odds : Swingers Discussion 2006661011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMMaybe this is why bdsm and swinging seems at odds
TOPIC: Maybe this is why bdsm and swinging seems at odds
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Judge all you want Jason...just telling you what most of us see from the outside looking in. I see it on a regular basis and I know many of the the same people you know. I make my living in the lifestyle, it's not a weekend hobby

At least I am being honest and frank with you, you should be grateful.

I'm giving you good advice, quite the pretense if you want to be respected and taken seriously, don't be so defensive if you want people to believe YOU actually believe what you say, and next time you folks want to pitch a business proposition to those of who work in the lifestyle industry, get someone other than "Howie" to speak for you...what the PHUCK were you people thinking? Did you honestly think he was the person to represent you folks in that situation? Send someone like Tristan or Ruby next time, you would have probably won us over. LOL If you ever really want to discuss this at length in private I would be happy to be of help, you know where to find me.

(To those outside the Chicago/Stateline/Wisconsin area, sorry for all the "inside baseball" talk, I am just pointing out some people, places and things Jason is familier with in hopes he can understand my point)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
PP practically everything you write is contemptuous. You call us poor saps. You call us sanctimonious. You call us a freak show that is barely tolerated. You question my true motives as well as the motives of every dom. You dislike the way we play with fantasy. You call it a humble opinion. There is nothing humble about it. So far, no one has spoken up to agree with you. It seems like contempt to me and full derision. It is certainly not been a discussion, it's been a steady put down. If you can judge us for our lifestyle, then it is fair for us to judge what you write. IMHO

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(170 posts)
I don't have contempt for the whole community, I don't even have contempt for you, why would I ? Everyone has an angle Jason, you have yours, I have mine. You are the one who got hostile...until your post before last, I thought we were having a discussion. I don't "object" to what you do for a second, and I would battle to the death anyone who would try to deny you the right to do it at will. Talk to V, talk to Mike, talk to Dillon, talk to Michelle, talk to Dex, talk to any of crew from the old "secrets", or for that matter, the old crew who used to meet up at "wildlife" in Janesville and use their dungeon. I have known them all since before you knew they existed, ASK them who I am and ask them if I have "contempt" for those in your scene. I have had flogging demos at my clubs, and I have people in the BDSM scene as VIP members. ALL I am saying is 3 things, noneof which you or anyone else should find offensive 1. Your rules, vocabulary, buzz words, catch phrases, and the hoops you all jump through are just too much to remember and too much work for me to find erotic. It's all just too much Renascence Fair stuff to me...just my personal opinion 2. I "get" your argument and contention that the "Sub is in control" What I don't buy into is the fact that a sub is NOT IN ANY MORE control than someone playing OUTSIDE BDSM, and yes, I take a bit of offence when people try to imply they do. Like it of not, "Ask before touching-No means No" is every bit as sacred binding and mandatory as SSC 3. What you folks do is what you folks do, and if you really want people to respect it, cut the pretense and just call it what it is.

Jason, we got called to a "summit" a few years back at the SinCenter, all the major players in the lifestyle club scene and the BDSM scene in Chicago/State Line/Wisconsin were there, and the purpose was to sell the swing clubs on opening up to BDSM. It failed miserably Why? Two things A. We had to sit through an hour of lectures about how much more enlightened BDSM people are than Lifestyle people and B. The bottom line was, we make money, they don't, and they wanted a piece of our action. No thanks... That's all I'm sayin...

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
PP Ouch. I guess I don't know who you are, and happy to be that way. I don't associate with people who think like you. At least I was out front about what I do and what I think. Thanks for revealing your true thoughts. Speaking of asking for a fight, you are fine with trashing a whole community for which you cannot conceal your contempt and think no one should be offended? You call your words humble but they are anything but. Now we all know what you really think.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(170 posts)
One last thing Jason...I tried to be civil, but you seem to be spoiling for a fight and bent on insult…so here ya go

It appears I have you at a distinct disadvantage...I know you, but clearly you have never connected the dots as to who I am. We have many mutual friends, I have seen your "demos" at V's and Mike’s and we have even spoken briefly.

Be offended if you like, but when I see and hear, not only your demonstrations, but virtually any I have seen, all I can think is that if those poor saps who buy into your con job had encountered the Steam punk community before the BDSM community, they would all be walking around in aviator goggles and top hats.

the munches and sloshes are like comic book and star trek conventions, only with sexual overtones. Your floggers, leather and butt are the sexual equivalent of super secret decoder rings.

You and I both know the real motivation of the Dom Jason, (although I would NEVER expect you to admit it) and it has nothing to do with you wanting to mentor your partners to find their “inner sub”.

I could go on, but I won’t, again, just know that the vast majority of us do “get it” which is why we in the lifestyle tolerate you folks, but think of you as little more than an annoying freak show.

By the way Jason,, how is your 500 pound, sweaty, body odor reeking, chronic bad breath rapist buddy “Z” doing down in Florida since he was run out of Chicago?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Jason...just for you...this is a GREAT commentary of how the "rest of us" feel

rageagainstthemanchine.c om/2009/02/01/bdsm-the-sexual-equivalent-of-being-into-renaissance-faires-part-4-bullshit-posturing/

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Jason....here's a clue for you...Look at the title of the thread. LOL You see Jason, I am by FAR not the only one who calls BS on the long winded, pretentious, sanctimonious, flowery BDSM creed AS a matter of fact, I would venture to say a VAST majority people in the lifestyle would totally agree with me. Having said that...you have every right to live out your rape and torture fantasies, just know that most of us understand that that exactly is what it is.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
lost_j1 ...for the 4th time..I DO "get it"...which is exactly why I call BS on the sanctimoney I responded to the OP, just like you and just like Jason. I have clearly stated my thoughts on the subject...what's the problem?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
PP, I do not get defensive about anything. Trust me, I rarely take things personally...especially when I do not even know you. I have told you a few times, I give you the right to your opinion...so I do not understand why you claim that I am defensive. It does not matter to me what you believe, because if it makes you and your spouse happy, rock on. My observation merely is, if you do not "get" bdsm, or if you do not "buy it"...why frustrate yourself with coming in here and arguing with people that do "get it"? If you do not ever wish to engage in bdsm play or this lifestyle, fine. That is your right. But there are people that DO wish to discuss it in a peaceful manner. You just like to argue lol. At least admit that, you enjoy the argument.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
He argues the same way about all topics, he knows nothing, a complete ignoramus. But he's quite proud of it. He shouts the usual, about everybody agreeing with him and in full support of him, but no one ever is. Well with the exception of his poodle aka Gusher. I never encountered a less informed, less intelligent forummer than this atrocity!

He's practically he laughing stock of the forum!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 105   End
TOPIC: Maybe this is why bdsm and swinging seems at odds