Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Looking for tasks for a sub.
TOPIC: Looking_for_tasks_for_a_sub.
Created by: twoforone100
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a babygirl who now lives 400 miles away. We have decided that we will slut tasks for her to do. I am looking for ideas. From mild to wild. Examples of tasks might be to take a selfie every time she has a cock in her mouth. Any and all ideas will be welcome. Please keep them safe though. Risque but not truly dangerous.

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it's great that you give her the freedom to play with other men and be slutty and that you enjoy seeing proof pics of her sluttiness. Perhaps you might go online and find clean, nice (but kinky/naughty) suitable men in her city who'd be interested in using her. You'd give her their email addresses or phone numbers and task her to contact them with the goal of pimping her out to them. You'd task her to forward emails and copy/paste all her chats/PMs in emails and send them to you. Or you could set up dates for her and task her to go meet them. She of course would be required to take pics and give you complete descriptions/details of all her activities. You have lots of delicious possibilities and opportunities for her to prove her obedience and devotion to her Dom/Master.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Kitty has an erasable whiteboard calendar. That is what we use for tasks. I don't task her everyday because she has a regular life and job lol. But many times it's just something simple. Dress slutty, wear high heels, baked after dinner or she will have to do a task like give me a pedicure or a massage. Some things are more simple. She has to go out in public in something sexy. Or go to the store wearing absolutely nothing under her coat. Things like that. I have lots of other tasks, but most of those involve her being around LOL. 400 miles is quite a distance. But there are things you can do. Have her text you or email you at a specific time every single day no matter what. Have her send you a photo of what she's wearing that day for your approval... make her masturbate at the drop of a hat. Whether she's at work, or out or whatever. She has to sneak away and have some finger fun. I have her go places and take photos of herself. Trust me, there's thousands and thousands of ways :-) Any little way that you can have control that she likes is good :-)

Edgely PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
We've got a dog collar and a rope and I let our SM led her around in high heels, sometimes on her knees doggy style. She loves being treated that way.

Barefoot Beach FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I have a babygirl who now lives 400 miles away. We have decided that we will slut tasks for her to do. I am looking for ideas. From mild to wild. Examples of tasks might be to take a selfie every time she has a cock in her mouth. Any and all ideas will be welcome. Please keep them safe though. Risque but not truly dangerous.

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Looking for tasks for a sub
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.