Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Looking for sub female or couple
TOPIC: Looking_for_sub_female_or_couple
Created by: Domblackmale
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have over 20 years experience as a Dom, looking for a sub female or couple with sub female, I'am good, very good. Can handle novice or experienced. Had a sub couple for 3 years that were collared, due to employment they moved. They will from time to time be reporting to me, and occasionally I will drop in on them, but I need something new

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Id love to find a very submissive bifemale into s/m..and or gyno play/exams..messege me for appt.

Lady Lake FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
I have over 20 years experience as a Dom, looking for a sub female or couple with sub female, I'am good, very good. Can handle novice or experienced. Had a sub couple for 3 years that were collared, due to employment they moved. They will from time to time be reporting to me, and occasionally I will drop in on them, but I need something new

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Looking for sub female or couple

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy