Looking for spanking victims : Swingers Discussion 121195
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMLooking for spanking victims
TOPIC: Looking for spanking victims
Created by: RVluciddreams The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for having us

Miami FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It started out playfully with us and still basically is. He likes to bend me over the furniture and spank me and I love it !!

Miami FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I agree w/ SexSynergy

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Phlycop, I agree. We met a couple at Hedo last fall whom we really liked. They invited us to some parties that were BDSM themed and made it clear we could do or not do whatever we wanted. We liked them (still do) and met some nice people as well but we were really novices (read: looked around wide eyed) to the whole scene. We tried everything we could and still had fun but I guess the couple of women got carried away with themselves and having a "virgin" to play with. Truthfully, they seem to really know what they are doing and made others feel real good by tailoring their actions to the person involved. I have respect for those who understand that scene well.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
I love being spanked by a man who knows how to put you over his knee and get into your head during the spanking, the kind that make you love feeling like a dirty little girl. I also like feeling helpless being tied up and blindfolded when I'm spanked. Very sexy!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My wife attending a party with a heavy BDSM theme just before joining this site. We liked the people but aren't really into BDSM. The party happened to be on my (husband) birthday so I let it be known I wouldn't mind trying a bit of "birthday spanking". I'm a good sport and willing to try new things with people I trust but the spanking was a little more than I fantasized. My hands were put into contraints above my head and I was blindfolded. Two dom femmes in leather took various "instruments" and proceeded to whip my exposed ass with them. The cane felt like bees stinging me. I really tried to make my age but soon wished I was only 14 years old! I cried a real "Uncle" and had to cut things short. The bruises and marks disappeared five days later. Sometimes it's important to communicate with others what your interests are so everyone has the same expectations. I learned a valuable lesson that night that has allowed my wife to be more successful with others. We joined this site not long after that party and it's been six months now of new adventures. I would still like to experience a "softer" version of spanking that wouldn't put my "manly male" persona at risk but would just add to the eroticism of the evening. John

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Just keep putting it out there for people to read, and it will happen. Pretty easy at a party to find others who are like minded. I, for one, would love that, and a lot of our friends know that about me...so, you'll certainly find your willing participant as well.

Good luck, G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Hi:

Hubby and I have had alot of fun on the site but I have noticed that I am attracted to the spanking aspect. My fantasy is to spank a woman before she has sex with my hubby. Don't really know exactly where to look for this.

Bridgeville PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Spanking,hair pulling,and maybe a little name calling thrown in does amazing things to me in bed.

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I love a good spanking every now and then

Jefferson City MO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Looking for spanking victims