Looking for my slave : Swingers Discussion 210415
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMLooking for my slave
TOPIC: Looking for my slave
Created by: opensexcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have talked to several couples who have told me that they are accountable to their master. I am very interested in that. How does a straight married man go about finding a sex slave?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
You might start with your wife. Ask her if she is willing to be your sex slave in the bedroom. She might be into it. If so get the book "How to be Kinky" by Morpheus. We found this to be a good book for beginners. If she is not into it, get the book anyway, because you will have a lot to learn to be ready to have a slave. But you can have alot of kinky fun in the meantime. Find others that play in your area and go to their events. There are books and websites that can help you learn what being dominant is all about. I will send you an invitation to my newsletter BDSM + Swing = More Fun. It has some good info for beginners. Good luck and best wishes.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(170 posts)
This post tells me you need to learn a lot before your ready to have a "slave".

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17736 posts)
I have talked to several couples who have told me that they are accountable to their master. I am very interested in that. How does a straight married man go about finding a sex slave?

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Looking for my slave