Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Looking for my slave
TOPIC: Looking_for_my_slave
Created by: opensexcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have talked to several couples who have told me that they are accountable to their master. I am very interested in that. How does a straight married man go about finding a sex slave?

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
You might start with your wife. Ask her if she is willing to be your sex slave in the bedroom. She might be into it. If so get the book "How to be Kinky" by Morpheus. We found this to be a good book for beginners. If she is not into it, get the book anyway, because you will have a lot to learn to be ready to have a slave. But you can have alot of kinky fun in the meantime. Find others that play in your area and go to their events. There are books and websites that can help you learn what being dominant is all about. I will send you an invitation to my newsletter BDSM + Swing = More Fun. It has some good info for beginners. Good luck and best wishes.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(180 posts)
This post tells me you need to learn a lot before your ready to have a "slave".

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20973 posts)
I have talked to several couples who have told me that they are accountable to their master. I am very interested in that. How does a straight married man go about finding a sex slave?

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Looking for my slave
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.