Looking for a cheap ordering site : Swingers Discussion 204668101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMLooking for a cheap ordering site
TOPIC: Looking for a cheap ordering site
Created by: gman20001969
Original Starting post for this thread:
A swapping couple recently showed a riding crop in the shape of a hand. Even in a light swish it gave a stinging slap. When we asked where he found it, he told me that he went to a website not for fetishes, but for horses. Go figure!

By the way, the name of the site is horseloverz. I found the same bat (horse crop) for $7.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
wholesale bdsm dot c om has some cheap ok for beginner stuff we keep on hand for sale .I have had to return some stuff with damage and havent had any issues actually usually just email a pic of the object is enough for a replacement.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
We have entertained ourselves many times by looking at what can be found at Walmart. It changes the whole shopping trip. :) Restraint hardware can be found cheaper at tack shops and hardware stores. Specific types of rope may be difficult to find, but good cotton rope that can be dyed any color can be found in different sizes at a good tack store or ordered from places like State Line Tack.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(254 posts)
Sometimes you get what you pay for :) stockroom carries many things too.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Amazon has most of the exact same items that I have found on fetish sites for a lot less. Not all of it is great quality but the same is true of sites like extremerestraints. Saddle shops do have a nice selection tho.

:-)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Extremerestraints has a ton of stuff. Not really Tractor Supply Company cheap, but pretty reasonable and stuff is always on "sale"

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
you can find quite a few interesting things at Saddle Shops. Those hand crops around here go for about 4.50. A single male that used to be on sls who is a Dom talked one time of all the fun things he could find in my stable to use on me.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17509 posts)
We bought a couple sweat scrapers from Tractor Supply. They do the job to.

Lake Orion MI
Username hidden
(32 posts)
A swapping couple recently showed a riding crop in the shape of a hand. Even in a light swish it gave a stinging slap. When we asked where he found it, he told me that he went to a website not for fetishes, but for horses. Go figure!

By the way, the name of the site is horseloverz. I found the same bat (horse crop) for $7.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Looking for a cheap ordering site