Like Minded People : Swingers Discussion 39677101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMLike Minded People
TOPIC: Like Minded People
Created by: entirelyreal
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just discovered this topic folder and am happy to have seen it. I'm always looking for people who are into both BDSM and swinging. So much of the BDSM scene is people who are nearly anti-sex! I lose patience fast with dungeons where you can't fuck and people who think mixing sex with your flogging taints it somehow, LOL.

I have had major fun at the BDSM "camps" because there are fewer anti-sex rules and because I've found a few people who are into both to play with. Definitely need to find more, more more! So write to me!

And consider signing up for Dark Odyssey (darkodyssey dot com). It's a hotel event in February, and the idea is to bring together BDSM people with other kinky types. I'm trying to get as many of my swinger friends to go as possible. I want a whole floor of swingers with open doors. :) No, I am NOT on their payroll in any way.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with you about Dark Odyssey. They have a program at a campsite in Maryland in the summer which I went to. The hotel version in February should be just as much fun. A friend of mine, who I know though different circles, mentioned that she was going. I'm just getting started down the BDSM road but the combination of people and activities was incredible. I'm planning on going and would love to meet other SLSers!!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Few foreplays are as satisfying as a well planned scene. Glad you found the lair.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
I just discovered this topic folder and am happy to have seen it. I'm always looking for people who are into both BDSM and swinging. So much of the BDSM scene is people who are nearly anti-sex! I lose patience fast with dungeons where you can't fuck and people who think mixing sex with your flogging taints it somehow, LOL.

I have had major fun at the BDSM "camps" because there are fewer anti-sex rules and because I've found a few people who are into both to play with. Definitely need to find more, more more! So write to me!

And consider signing up for Dark Odyssey (darkodyssey dot com). It's a hotel event in February, and the idea is to bring together BDSM people with other kinky types. I'm trying to get as many of my swinger friends to go as possible. I want a whole floor of swingers with open doors. :) No, I am NOT on their payroll in any way.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Like Minded People