Lending her to other dom guys!! : Swingers Discussion 192435108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMLending her to other dom guys!!
TOPIC: Lending her to other dom guys!!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   8 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
stgalacouple

You are right, it seems many people go off on to another subject and forget about the original post. That being said I can tell you that I would never lend my sub out until I have met with and watched him with her or even his sub. The one thing everyone needs to remember is the safety of the sub is first and for most.

I think thou if a woman has a mate that isn't into this or just doesn't know where to begin then he should seek out a Dom or Master that he can learn from. I'm sure she would enjoy it and in time so would he.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Tiffany, did you mean to say that you wanted to be lent out for a a day to a Dom? It looks like you typed that you wanted to be lent out to a sub...

St, yes the sub wife of a non-dominant man can have some frustrations depending on how things go. I always keep the hubby in the loop and in fact never play alone with her. That is all negotiable between the couple and I.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I know some people aren't going to like this response, but in our experience it's accurate.

The original question was about doms lending their subs to other doms, which I take to mean sending the sub to play with another dom without the owner being there. In our experience, this seems to happen mostly when a dom is tired of his sub and is looking to end their relationship.

In reply, several people have mentioned non-dominant husbands allowing their wives to visit dominants to be sessioned -- mostly because those husbands aren't dominants nor are they interested in being dominant. At least in the short term, this doesn't seem to be dangerous to the relationship. In the longer term, the sub will have to come to grips with how important D/s is to her, and whether she is satisfied remaining in a relationship without it. Not an easy decision.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
Many wives have submissive desires, whether their hubby is dom or not. It can be very unsettling to explore with hubby (or hubby is not interested). I have had the pleasure of having some wives as playmates to give them the dominance they desire in a safe and sane environment.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
WOW! We have talked about this as well! Very HOT!

North Canton OH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
She is back , awaiting her next meeting with him!

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(67 posts)
It's been two days, I don't think the other Dom gave her back!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I have the good fortune of being friends with a couple where the male is her Dom and he "loaned" her to me for a night so that I could subject her to a gang bang. He brought her to my house on her leash and handed her over then left, returning an hour or so later to reclaim her. I had seven guys there to service her. It was one of the hottest experiences I've ever been a part of.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Does any Dom guys sent their sub out with other Dom's ? Tonight is her first night out with a very Dom guy!!

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   8 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Lending her to other dom guys!!