Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Lending her to other dom guys!!
TOPIC: Lending her to other dom guys!!
Created by: bonnieandclydect
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does any Dom guys sent their sub out with other Dom's ? Tonight is her first night out with a very Dom guy!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In my own private Idaho, today, I can't see sending my sub to a Dom. It's not part of my make up so far. I only speak for myself and my view. If it works for others that's great. Each to their own.

Keyport NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Sending your wife to fuck another man alone is completely different than sending your sub to another Dom

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1463 posts)
Just wondering . I don't have a problem with her being alone with a guy and she has been but I know them well. I have state before I have seen men do terrible things. I don't trust our half of the human race

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Depends who she is goin with ! We have not found a worthy Dom guy in a while. Most are young punks , LOL

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(73 posts)
@ OP. Just wandering do you not go with her

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
And on another note , shortly after she went out with this other Dom , he became BORN AGAIN , LOL.

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(73 posts)
And on another note I did meet the Dom that i lent her to.

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Well it been a while since we been following this thread. And just to confirm that lending Bonnie out to another DOM may be in my frustration that she is a BRAT and does not do as I say . I think that is because we are a married couple and she does not take our Dom/sub relationship seriously.

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Obviously it does depend on the dynamics of your own relationship. You are the one who needs to decide what is/isn't ok. I do have one question. Are you sending her or was it in anyway her choice? I have lent out my subs before. It was very hot. I was sending her. It was not necessarily her choice. So in a way even thou I wasn't there I was topping her. I told her to do what ever he said and to take any "punishment/reward" " he chose. I reviewed with him what was/wasn't ok as well as a few things I wanted him to do to her. All of this fyi worked out great

Tinton Falls NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have put her through scenes with others. but to loan her out to another Dom, I would have to know him as well as I know myself to even consider. Giving someone else that measure of freedom to assert control and power over my most prized possession?? Let's face it, so much about the dynamic is built on a foundation of trust and I don't give that out to just anyone.

Tickfaw LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Lending her to other dom guys!!