Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Lending her to other dom guys!!
TOPIC: Lending_her_to_other_dom_guys!!
Created by: bonnieandclydect
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does any Dom guys sent their sub out with other Dom's ? Tonight is her first night out with a very Dom guy!!

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 33
User Details are only visible to members.
Although I am open to an experienced Dom with a specialty joining us for a training session , I am always going to be present. Her SAFETY is paramount.

Sanger TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Having worked as both a pro Domme as well as Pro Sub through the years, I've always had a policy of no play with anyone without proper supervision. Even for the mildest of play, things can turn quickly and it's simply not safe to place blind faith in someone you barely know.

With that? Communication, Talk about the entire event, from start to finish, establish an agreement to stop at any time if something g isn't right with no repercussions.

Huntington NY
Username hidden
(59 posts)
We would love for that to happen. That is such a hot fantasy;)

North Canton OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hubby has always offered me but not many into that here in central Pa but I would love to be a slave to someone else for the evening. Hubby would be there the first time but he would allow me to be there myself as long as I felt comfortable with the guy.

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Our lady has played on her own with single guys but not in a D/s setting.

Hard enough to find regular guys let alone those into kink.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(51 posts)
I will allow others to spank and use her but I am always present.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Be carefull!!!! To any flakes out there!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(343 posts)
In my own private Idaho, today, I can't see sending my sub to a Dom. It's not part of my make up so far. I only speak for myself and my view. If it works for others that's great. Each to their own.

Keyport NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Sending your wife to fuck another man alone is completely different than sending your sub to another Dom

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2964 posts)
Just wondering . I don't have a problem with her being alone with a guy and she has been but I know them well. I have state before I have seen men do terrible things. I don't trust our half of the human race

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 33
TOPIC: Lending her to other dom guys!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.