Knife Play : Swingers Discussion 84432
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMKnife Play
TOPIC: Knife Play
Created by: MephistoAndLover
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone ever try knife play? My hubby and I started to a bit and I loved the feel and sound of the metal as it moved across my body. Now, if only he'd actually OPEN the darn thing next time...sigh. Don't get me wrong, the handle has some nice sharp and decorative areas on it, but I really wanted to feel the blade on my skin...

J

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have just recently in the middle of fighting on the bed (role play) but really trying to knock Stone off of me so he couldn't get to my pussy or tits, he pulled out his 308...unloaded mind you..I think. I told me to "Stop moving and shut the fuck up", this stopped me dead in my tracks with a small underlying smile, I knew I was in for it....he forced me to do a few things I never have done before but the best part was when he was rubbing the cold steel all over my back, tits, and thighs. He proceeded to fuck me with the barrel of the gun. It felt so good and stayed cold for so long. I probably came in about 10 minutes it was great and left my knees weak.

Mount Pleasant MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We love it. He has a sword with a handle carved like a dragons head. The cold blade feels great but I love the handle... riding the dragon is a special treat.

Round Rock TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
The wife and I both love it.....we actually find older clothing or stuff we know we're getting rid of and use it in those scenes. Verrrry intense and deep-trust stuff.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have played with a knife quite a bit and enjoy it a lot. She has been tied down and I have made cuts on her in thigh to make an "M" for my dominant name. I have picked her up in a bar held it to her throat in the alley out back and Raped her as well. Both of us love this. We play very safe with it and have a safe word, but we really like to push it. The only problem is that the clothes she buys cost a lot of money so when the shirts and Victories Secret bra gets cut off it starts to add up. We don't really ever drink or do drugs so I guess we can spend our money we see fit!

Mount Pleasant MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
one of the things to remember about knife play is the blade should be RAZOR sharp or can not cut warm butter dull. I have a few knives and (I am also a kinky toy maker so have a bit of skill at sharpening them) a method of KNOWING if the one in the hand is sharp or dull is incredably important. The sharp ones used for scene play are few and far between they are used for only 3 things 1. cutting of clothes. 2. mind fucking ( such as showing them a fileting knife, explaining what it is designed for then blindfolding them, at which point a butter knife works fine (if it is cold so much the better). 3. Making VERY shallow cuts in the person skin (not a favorite of mine but some people really love it).

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I haven't tried it but this thread has definitely got me thinking about it.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
swt, that sounds enticing. We don't really have a D/s relationship, but do slip into that mindset on occasion. He's been getting more adventurous lately and I LOVE it! We're slowly getting there with the knife play.

:) J

Reading PA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
Yes, I am a fan of knife play. The sensuality of the cold blade caressing warm flesh beats ice play, hands down. (Ice play is a favorite activity for me as well) Knowing, fearing, anticipating the slightest flinch could result in a cut, can be a strong aphrodisiac. Especially if the sharp side of the blade is used (duh). For beginners to this erotic adventure, I recommend the unsharpened side is used until the confidence and trust needed for BOTH participants is acquired.

If this is something you truly want to try, but are concerned with cuts and safety, you can get the same effect if the bottom is shown a sharp knife, then blindfolded, then the dominant partner switches to a dull table knife. (This was my introduction, and it still makes me hot just recalling the memory of this awesome scene).

Now, with a trusted partner, I prefer the sharp edge, and to watch the faint pressure trails of red following the shiny steel as it travels across my body, which usually sends me on a sweet journey to subspace.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
People in Naples are such freaks...welcome!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Its just soooooo messy!

Naples FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Knife Play