Just Bondage : Swingers Discussion 87615
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMJust Bondage
TOPIC: Just Bondage
Created by: scottyd27
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been talking about the bondage aspect of playing. It's something that excites the male half alot. Admittedly I know littel of the BDSM side of the lifestyle or if it's even part of the swinging lifestyle. Do you have to have the sm to have the bondage, outside of your relationship or is everyone goign to want the SM part to. THe sm part doesnt' excite or interest us.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, no it was not fatal LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Excellent......We are glad you and your partner had a great time. See.....the discomfort was not fatal!

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
I want to announce that I am woman enough to publicly admit when I am wrong LOL. Jay and I had fun today, and he was very dom. He was biting the hell out of my nipples and yes, it hurt. So I do admit that some pain is gooooood. He was also in pain from my fingernails digging down his back. So I stand corrected! Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You have to pray for me then lol, cause I'm not suffering for shit. I must be a wuss. Any man or woman that asks ME to put painful things on my body is quickly going to get a "thank you, come again" from me. I'm not being a smart ass, I'm being honest. No way Jose. I guess I'm just not into pain play, and if he is thats his issue, I'm not the girl for him. If he lets me put the clothes pin on his balls for 20 minutes I'll consider it, but otherwise he can forget it. But hey, again.....this is an individual walk. If that particular couple or woman is into it, its all the more good. This is why we have to find people we are compatible with. I just don't personally see how someone gets thrills from causing another pain. But again, just not my thing. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
All of the activities associated with the life style, in our opinion, are personal choices that both participants make. As far as discomfort is concerned, it is interesting what happens when one endures that for their partners satisfaction. I (Larzz) remember vividly the very first encounter we had together. Toward the end of the session, I introduced Charzz to the discomfort that nipple clamps can bring. She told me later of the white hot sensation that shot through her body after the clamps were applied. She was tightly bound and gagged. I remember crouching down, looking at her, and asking her if she would please endure this for me. She settled down immediately and managed to work through the sensation. The discomfort is not fatal, and the amazing thing is having an orgasm while enduring the sensation. Again, all a matter of choice. For a submissive not to try to participate is unfortunate if you want to experience different things.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
OMG Bi!!! Just the thought of a clothes pin on my nips made me do a kegel. SNAP! I agree. I am hesitant at this, but I'm entering into the world of mild bondage with a completely open mind...hell, I'll try almost anything once. BUT they have to be the loosest you can get them. I have large nipples to begin with, and they are very sensitive. Now, my friend who is really into bdsm (they go all the way with flogging, gags, etc. he is my guru lol) said though that when you have them loose they tend to slip off, and that hurts. Anyways, we'll figure it out as we go I suppose. But for the record, NO CLOTHES PINS!!!! LOL Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Nipple clamps: oh my god, if you don't like pain, please don't try clothespins...that was my first experience with clamping my nipples...ouch!

Adjustable ones can be painless...and attractive.

Gina.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Scotty, I am the same way right now...but more into role play with light bondage. I'm not about pain, and nipple clamps look like torture devices vs. fun to me LOL. OUCH. This is completely unchartered territory for me, and we are taking it slow. So yes, its all in what turns you and Mrs. S on. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
There's something really exciting about being bound, even just your hands. Start there and see how it feels for you. You don't "have" to do anything...your sex life is defined by you. The first time my hands/wrists were tied was with silk scarves, and I was tied to a chair. It was very exciting. It works best if you willingly offer your hands (and other areas) to be tied. I've been cuffed to a bed by two guys and I offered them my wrists, one by one. I've also had my tits tied up (no easy feat) and it was really hot for my husband, who did the tying.

Trust is key. Build up to what you want.

Gina.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
thanks

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Just Bondage