Is your BDSM play planned or spur of the moment : Swingers Discussion 178435
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMIs your BDSM play planned or spur of the moment
TOPIC: Is your BDSM play planned or spur of the moment
Created by: J_and_M The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are a kinda spur of the moment couple.. As she enjoys rough play a lot more than I do... But I am down to do whatever brings her pleasure.. Might have to do a little research to plan something and surprise her though someday!

Highland IN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We're pretty spur of the moment when it is just us. If we're playing with another couple that enjoys it as well it is always planned.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8982 posts)
We'll do both. Often times when I get into a dominant mood, I'll have her put on her collar and we'll scene. I usually come up with the agenda on the spot.

And then often times we'll plan a protocol night, either just us or with another couple. These usually involve lots of planning... especially Fine Dining nights.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Dan usually comes up with an idea for our play, on occasion i do but it seems like when i do think of something, he turns it into something far superior. on occasion things have to change for various reasons,. dan has a way of weaving a story or scenario causing my mind to get so caught up in it i cant think of anything else. Bel

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
I feel that it is generally the responsiblity of the Dom to have a plan and I usually do. That being said, my plan is usually an outline and I like to pay attention to what my sub is experiencing and alter the play accordingly.

Round Rock TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I generally let her let Me know shes ready for some Hard Play, then We'll discuss it some prior to the time, but then I generally play it by ear unless a request has been made for specific activities.

Thornville OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sometimes I plan the "activities", other times I will let her pick out what toys she wants utilized. Either way works.

Lake Orion MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
sounds like great pre planning to me. From my end, it may feel spontaneous-even thou He has a rough idea of where He wants to go. Otherwise i may be lying there in a compromising position for too long while He gets things ready.....might get cold, etc. A little discomfort is fine, but hate to lose the mood.....esme

Cleveland Heights OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Is your BDSM play planned or spur of the moment