Is it wrong to fall in love with your married dom : Swingers Discussion 167920
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMIs it wrong to fall in love with your married dom
TOPIC: Is it wrong to fall in love with your married dom
Created by: Swallowtail4455
Original Starting post for this thread:
Being a sex slave for a married dom while living with his wife, I fell in love with my dom. Love was not allowed I was in the end thrown under the bus and left for road kill, kicked out of the house. My emotions were natural, and there was in no way a thought that he would ever leave his wife. I knew he loved her. What I didnt know was his feelings for me they were never clear. I believe if he did validate me then the game would be over, I would as a sub, no longer chase after the emotions and feelings I wished him to feel for me. I longed to be accepted by both and could not please his wife, she resented me. The experience haunts me there was no closure, no good-byes, it ended abruptly and my heart still aches.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you sweetie and yes I never had to share a man with anyone, so I dont know what it is like. However I imagine you could assume things are more serious especially if your husband plays alone. This is hard cause you cant get into their heads. Swinging can bring out insecurities in all of us and some of them can just drive us crazy. Being in a submissive roll and living it daily I couldnt help but feel things and want his affection. I didnt want to stee anyone, just be able to feel accepted. I miss him terribly and always will I guess.

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
swallowtail, I just feel like giving you a hug. Women esp., we are led by our heart. I am sorry you were hurt sweetie. As a wife I can understand why his wife was alarmed with what she was seeing...frightened by it. But as a woman I know that you were hurt. Hugs.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
MMMMMMM! I love the way you teach me baby I sooooo submit to you. Yum!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Oh my!!!! I so need your cruel love! Gotcha baby and anytime you know Im good for it!!!! and good at it! lol

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Awww baby, Im right here for ya. I soooooo like you as a man, a dom, and a playmate!!!! What a great guy you are honey. You do ease my pain! Kisses!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Thank you baby I agree! Im human I should have never been expected to be less!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
I don't think that it's wrong. I don't care what framework is put around it ~ we all have feelings. To expect someone that you are living with and being intimate with *not* to fall in love is wrong and it's unrealistic in *any* situation. To be punished and rejected for it is cruel.

I've never been to the extreme that you were, swallowtail ~ and I don't want to go there, so maybe I just don't "get it." I think that no matter how people's kink meshes or what they are into, when the day begins and ends, being realistic about human nature and the fact that some things just can't be controlled ~ and shouldn't be controlled ~ is incredibly important. Relationships aren't one dimensional in the real world.

I'm sorry it was such a painful experience for you, darlin!

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
My love for him is what made the fantasy reality, at least that is what he and I felt. He told me it was alright to feel that way. I never asked for him to love me more than his wife. Never expected him to treat me the way he did her. Thanks for understanding. How can you control how you feel when you are putting such trust into the relationship. I was groomed to do anything he asked, that takes a lot of trust. I just wanted his love in some form. I hate to think that was wrong.

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Being a sex slave for a married dom while living with his wife, I fell in love with my dom. Love was not allowed I was in the end thrown under the bus and left for road kill, kicked out of the house. My emotions were natural, and there was in no way a thought that he would ever leave his wife. I knew he loved her. What I didnt know was his feelings for me they were never clear. I believe if he did validate me then the game would be over, I would as a sub, no longer chase after the emotions and feelings I wished him to feel for me. I longed to be accepted by both and could not please his wife, she resented me. The experience haunts me there was no closure, no good-byes, it ended abruptly and my heart still aches.

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Is it wrong to fall in love with your married dom