Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Is it me
TOPIC: Is it me
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmm this is interesting. I don't know, would you think its safe to say that most of the lifestyle is bbw? I think here a very large percentage are. Hell, a large percentage of society itself is now BBW according to the news...it would have to be reflected in every aspect. That is interesting though, I didn't feel a desire to be spanked when I was BBW. LOL

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
We are so excited about inheriting Gina and Dan!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Well, hurry up and visit before we head to Texas! Maybe it's that southern gentility here, I don't know. We've run across posers at swing events here too, and some rude people, although we've learned to weed those out pretty fast.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Yep, I feeeeel that love...or would like to, at any rate, and hard.

I need to be even more observant in group situations, b/c I'm not aware of that phenomenon where no one wants to meet anyone new. It seems to me that "new meat" is all the rage and everyone wants to pal up.

But I do know whereof you speak when you say that people think you want to fuck them if you dare smile at them to be friendly. Maybe you just want to know where the bathroom is located.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
We are on fetlife too and we goto a bunch of local gatherings and dungeons ... I will say the slender folks are a minority but they do exist and play just as much.

Just like on SLS, you weed through what you like and dont like and eventually you will find a good match.

And I will also say this, finding a unicorn is alot easier on the BDSM side of the house than it is on the swinging side ... or maybe for us it is/was.

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
It is amazing that most people at 'Meet n Greets' don't seem interested in actually meeting anybody new.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17474 posts)
I have a bit of an unproven theory about this. It is similar to the "goth" teens today. Since they cannot fit in with the cheerleaders, etc etc., or the "posh" girls and crowds, then it's easy, and more fun of course, to consider themselves on the fringes, on the edge, and make themselves dark, white, "scary," and so on. Maybe that's a bit of the same idea in dressing in fetish wear and going to the dungeons. It's edgy, "alternative," and a place to fit in.

As with the goth teens, they only think they're being unique, when they will realize that they are also cliched and actually a bit trite sometimes, and not so scary after all.

Gina, who was "goth" in the early 70s before it became a catch phrase. And probably for some of the same reasons!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Yep.

Metro Detroit has no lack of them.

They're always crying and bitching and being nasty with the younger, thinner crowd as well trying to drive them away.

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(16 posts)
It's pretty much what we found with the local scene. Also why we gave up with the local munches.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
"fatlife" roflmao!!!! That's what it should be called.

fEtlife is supposed to be a facebook for bdsm.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: Is it me