Is it me : Swingers Discussion 1363151011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMIs it me
TOPIC: Is it me
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL fje, I did not say I had a BONY ass either. I said I don't have a huge ass. I like mine just fine, it is perfectly proportioned for my body.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
well that rather large hand that is in that pic has been known to make it very red on occasion.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
PG and how I love a bright red ass... ;)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I have ass to spare. Always have, even when I was so skinny you could count every rib.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
LOL Shelly skinny butts are made for the missionary, with the toes pointed towards the ceiling. And then pound like a jack hammer if the bed holds up... ;)

BTW they called security on me and a small but girl in MB a couple years back. It seems they could hear us on the floor below.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
lol, you'd pass me then my sweet friend....because I was born with alot of things. But an ample ass was I NOT. LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"That is interesting though, I didn't feel a desire to be spanked when I was BBW. LOL " ================================================ Shelly I prefer a fuller ass for spanking. Bony ass hurt the hand, do not make an adequate sound. Same goes for fucking from behind, a full round ass is very sexy.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Yeah it can go either way I think lol. I was talking with 2 couples on Sat. and they had never even heard of bdsm.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I actually used to think there wasn't a lot of cross over but now, nobody seems phased by the things I say or do...some even know what my collar signifies ;-)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We went to a swingers club this past Saturday and ending up meeting a very nice couple also into BDSM. WOW!

You just never know.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: Is it me