Interrogation Scenes : Swingers Discussion 78012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMInterrogation Scenes
TOPIC: Interrogation Scenes
Created by: DSpghcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd like to find MrLusty in the dining room with more than a candlestick. It's fun to try different things to use or scenes to play out. We had a bi female who is a switch and wanted to help with an interrogation scene. Mr was going to use her to Dom me and use "probes" on me to search me and find if I had anything hidden. I was going to then do the same to her. I get wet just thinking about it, but we never got to play it out. She found a guy. *sigh*

Hopkins MN

Username hidden
(61 posts)
WTF? Some people! I enjoyed the chair bondage and confessed all in the name of Orgasm! MrsLusty

Hopkins MN

Username hidden
(61 posts)
phone book works well. doesn't leave marks.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
For a great scene, check out the chair bondage ties in the new book by Two Knotty Boys, called Showing You The Ropes. Nice sitting and kneeling bondage shown and made easy to do.

Hopkins MN

Username hidden
(61 posts)
I always like to add a violet wand or cattle prod to my interrogation scenes. Some good rope is always a must too!

North Ridgeville OH

Username hidden
(20 posts)
We use the game of 'Clue', with the Mrs. knowing who, in what room and with what weapon. It is my job to get that information out of her. I only get to look at the cards not hidden in the secret envelope every ten minutes and am only allowed to use a 'interogation method' for five minutes. Such as spanking, flogging, use of ice or hot wax. Good fun if you get her to wear clothes from the thrift shop you can cut and rip off her body, and you have some sort of uniform on.

Hopkins MN

Username hidden
(61 posts)
To add my two cents.... I remember one time I had her bound and gagged using a harness gag. She was sitting on a stool, her head pulled back to her bound wrists and secured with her legs strapped together, totally immobilized. She was looking up at me and I told her that it was finally time that I pierced her nipples. I pulled out alcohol and all.....That was truly an event. C&L

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(159 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Interrogation Scenes