I need to find a way to warn women about this man : Swingers Discussion 186722
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMI need to find a way to warn women about this man
TOPIC: I need to find a way to warn women about this man
Created by: kensusan97401
Original Starting post for this thread:
Where can i go to warn women about a man who is searching out new or want to be subbies? This guy lives in the eugene, oregon area and is a sociopath. He prides himself on being manipulative and has read many books on the subject. we recently broke up because the fantasies he was trying to fulfill for himself were becoming more and more brutal and out of my comfort zone physically. i tried to remain friends, but when i still refused his request he became violent and broke my arm. i spent 4 days in the hospital with 2 compound fractures. If you are a woman in this area and would like more information please contact me. stay safe and in contact with the bdsm community in your area.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Should go old school and put his addy up so to let someone break his arms and legs. Hey im just saying

Freehold NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I am not into this type of play, however this guy should be reported to the police. If he is convicted, the police would send him to a place that will show him what brutality really is.

There is no excuse for breaking bones, namely in fits of anger because he was told no.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
If this person is on SLS you need to report him to the Site Admin right away. A compound fracture is not someone who "got a little carried away". Second, you need to report this evildoer (biting my tongue on stronger language) to the police and proscute this to the nth degree.

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Yes, definately report him to the local authorities, and then search out any and all websites and printed copy of lifestyle correspondance. Local and national mags and papers dealing with the BD/SM lifestyle, swingers mags and bulletin boards.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
You should report him to the police.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9029 posts)
Where can i go to warn women about a man who is searching out new or want to be subbies? This guy lives in the eugene, oregon area and is a sociopath. He prides himself on being manipulative and has read many books on the subject. we recently broke up because the fantasies he was trying to fulfill for himself were becoming more and more brutal and out of my comfort zone physically. i tried to remain friends, but when i still refused his request he became violent and broke my arm. i spent 4 days in the hospital with 2 compound fractures. If you are a woman in this area and would like more information please contact me. stay safe and in contact with the bdsm community in your area.

Eugene OR
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: I need to find a way to warn women about this man