How did you start : Swingers Discussion 39891101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMHow did you start
TOPIC: How did you start
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
My first “REAL” gf was 34. I was 21. I am an avid reader. I must have read something about BDSM in my formative days. One day she asked me to “top” her. I knew exactly what to do. There was no discussion. Nothing. I just started. I did a scene, I now call threat of violence.

She commits some infraction that required punishment. I raised my voice. I began railing about her failure. That I would teach her a lesson. Yada, yada. Your basic bad grrrl scenario. At some point I pulled out my belt. I snapped the folded belt. All the while she’s pleading.. I’ll be good. I won’t do it again. She LOVED it. I thought it was pretty hot, too. Smile.

I lightly tapped her clit with the belt. She came every time I tapped her. Sigh.. We did that scene repeated ly.

In retrospect, I knew a lot about safety and dominance. -I sent up my familiar color code safety word system. -I tried the tool (belt tip) out on my own arm first. -I well undershot her boundaries and mine.

I don’t use that scene anymore. But, I will never forget her asking me. I never even thought it was kinky. It just worked really, really well..

Ahhhh. My ill spent youth...lol

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been involved in it for most of the 26 years of our marriage. We were active in the NY scene when we lived on Long Island but the children took precedence so there were a lot of long breaks between experiences. Mrs. Central always enjoyed a good spanking and being dominated during sex so we made a conscious decision to learn as much as we could about it and put it to use in our lives.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8837 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: How did you start