Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM How can he be taught
TOPIC: How can he be taught
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can I just update and say oh wow!!!! Last night was fantastic, my a$$ was humming hot from the flogger And spanks! He's certainly enthusiastic about learning, can't wait to see what he cums up with next!!!!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Thank you! I appreciate it very much.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
It's pretty informative! The Mr read some while waiting for his flight! :)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Hello Lost, I have sent you an invitation to the newsletter. I hope it is useful to you.

Anyone who wants this newsletter should let me know so I can invite you. I don't know how you can find it otherwise.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Jason, can you send it to me as well please? thank you!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Fantastic Jason!!! Thanks so much!!!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I have sent you an invitation for our newsletter (BDSM + Swing = More Fun) which is 12 issues written for beginners. This may give you some ideas. Good Luck.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Bonis,

We've found that mentors are great for teaching technique. If a new dom wants to learn how to flog, or do shibari, or fire play, a dominant experienced in those things can easily teach them.

When it gets to philosophies of domming, however, experienced dominants can explain how they do domination, but there are many right ways, or at least ways that are good enough. Those who want to become good at domination will ultimately have to choose their own paths that work for them and their subs.

Here's how you can help a willing dominant. You can explain why submission is erotic for you. You can explain how much of it is mental and how much physical. You can talk about what you like and what you don't like. You can talk about what you fantasize about that you'd like to have happen, and what you fantasize about that you'd NEVER want to have happen (males are often confused by this, as they'd want all their fantasies to happen).

Additionally, there's a lot of reading that can be done right here on this forum that will help if he wants to be helped. Go through the serious posts, select the ones that you think relate to what you're looking for, and point him at those.

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
Thanks for the suggestions! I may have us look into fetlife and see if there is anyone to mentor us. We do have good chemistry with another couple who are into it, I just didnt want to impose "hey! Learn us the ropes!" In a swing environment. Communication is definitely the answer and asking him to be more aggressive and him seeing how hot it gets me might work. It goes in waves of him being interested in trying and giving up because HE doesn't think he's doing it "right."

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Bonis, I know in Austin there is an entire bdsm community that has mentors for the doms and munches for the subs. The more experienced doms/dommes mentor new ones. This way they can tell if someone truly is dom, or if they are just sexually aggressive...or if its just not their cup of tea at all. Munches are set up so subs can meet each other and learn as well. I know that fetlife dot com has links for areas...I believe they do at least. In regard to you, I can relate. Jay has never been one for bdsm in the way I would really like to be in it. I would love to really, really be hardcore in the lifestyle, he is happy being more aggressive but he will not do more than that...and that is fine. Good communication is essential :0).

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: How can he be taught