How can he be taught : Swingers Discussion 221477101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMHow can he be taught
TOPIC: How can he be taught
Created by: Bonis_Duo
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You can teach him the technique, but they're right. You can't teach him to be a Dominant.

However, and I've seen this many times, there may in fact be a Dom hiding deep inside him. Problem is, he doesn't want to harm you.

To that end, it may be helpful to not only find a Mentor, but someone with some experience to Top you in front of him. Even if it's just a Service Top at a local group, party or club, if he sees what you are able to take...and that you LIKE being hurt (not harmed...there's a difference), he may finally understand where that line is.

Again as others have said, communication is the key. Communication and trust...on BOTH parts. Once he understands the concept of safewords and trusts you to *use* them if it gets to be too much, perhaps he will be able to let the Dom loose...if it's there.

If it's truly *not* there. There's not much you can do about it.

Good luck!

Johnson City TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
lost There are numerous events in Texas. Search for thebdsmeventspage dot c*ml. You will find events in Austin, Dallas and Houston. These events vary in their focus so explore the sites to discover which ones might be for you. Also search on fetlife dot c*m as you can find groups, events and people in your area. Let me know if you need more assistance. Best wishes.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
first timers I have invited you to the newsletter. I hope you find it useful.

Best wishes.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
You may enjoy bdsm weekend events. St Louis has several notable events. So you would have to travel a bit."

Jason, do these events happen in Texas as well? Since we are close to both Austin and San Antonio, usually something happens there.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Male Half Posting: We've been this route. Suggest you find a REAL Dominant (not someone just claiming to be a Dom after reading a few books and learning the lingo)...and learn from him. We had this privilege when I was reluctant, and it made all the difference in the world and pushed me to start doing what I should have been doing all along. Her sessions became a big part of my own learning curve. We both owe a large debt of gratitude to the Dom who, quite rigidly, pushed her and thereby guided me in the right direction.

Alexandria VA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
My wife was into this as a sub for years prior to my meeting her. When I did meet her I was 100% vanilla. Through some trying times I found out what her interests were and agreed to learn. Throughh her connections I found Dominant mentors. Due to our young ages at the time it was tough for me but I learned from some pretty gifted and giving people. Local BDSM groups and clubs are a good resource for mentors. Though to be sure your husband will need to make the commitment to learn as well.

Dallas PA

Username hidden
(34 posts)
He can be taught to do the physical. He can not be taught to be a dominant.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Bonis You may enjoy bdsm weekend events. St Louis has several notable events. So you would have to travel a bit. Beat Me in St. Louis - March Spanksgiving - November These types of events go on all over the country and are a great way to have exposure to the bigger world of bdsm activities. These are not cheap as you have to factor in admission, travel, hotel, meals and spending cash. However, if it fits in your budget, they are inspiring and fun and you will learn more than you can imagine.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
bonis awesome!!!! Glad you are having fun!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
That sounds great. Once you discover the D/s dynamic the rest is just style and what works for you. Best wishes and good luck.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: How can he be taught