Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Houston, TX SM
TOPIC: Houston, TX SM
Created by: TheMystic01
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wanted to say Hello. I am TheMystic and many of you will know me from Fetlife. I am hard to forget at my size lol. I am a member of HPEP and I will be attending the next Houston House. BDSM party, also doing promotions for Liberty Manor, You kink home away from home.

Oh BTW I am a Hedonist Daddy Dom. Been playing for some time. Just don't play much in public. Don't care much for all the protocol. I like to make a lot of noise, and enjoy my interrogation scenes a bit to much.

Also, love to have some more friends to Go to The Mystery Zone in Houston with. My girl is 5'10 180 and I love to let her discipline subs and slaves. I will be hosting some very private small S&M parties at my home in the next few months. If you interested you must be a couple. Reach out to me say hello and tell me what gets your Kink on.

The Mystic Mike

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just wanted to say Hello. I am TheMystic and many of you will know me from Fetlife. I am hard to forget at my size lol. I am a member of HPEP and I will be attending the next Houston House. BDSM party, also doing promotions for Liberty Manor, You kink home away from home.

Oh BTW I am a Hedonist Daddy Dom. Been playing for some time. Just don't play much in public. Don't care much for all the protocol. I like to make a lot of noise, and enjoy my interrogation scenes a bit to much.

Also, love to have some more friends to Go to The Mystery Zone in Houston with. My girl is 5'10 180 and I love to let her discipline subs and slaves. I will be hosting some very private small S&M parties at my home in the next few months. If you interested you must be a couple. Reach out to me say hello and tell me what gets your Kink on.

The Mystic Mike

Kingwood TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Houston, TX SM