Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Hotel Bed Security
TOPIC: Hotel_Bed_Security
Created by: cs4c The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Use rope and run it under the bed and around the legs. Just have enough so you have loops at the points where you want to attach, then you can just hooks etc to attach to these hooks. And rope packs small. You can easily do a spread eagle tie this way, and a small section or rope with a loop and a know fits over a bathroom door for standing bondage. Arms can be held up great this way.

M and t

Northampton PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We live in the land of irrigation. While enough rope is the easiest answer, I carry my BDSM erector set. This consists of a collection of 1 inch PVC lawn sprinkler pipes and connectors in varius lengths and configurations (weighs about 30 pounds and fits into a 4 ft tent bag). Into some of those connectors I have drilled holes and bolted in eyes. It takes me about 3 minutes to erect a cross that goes under the mattress and allows me wonderful tie offs. Dom Depot is a favorite store.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Hotel Bed Security
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.