Her Submissive Desires : Swingers Discussion 2138251051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMHer Submissive Desires
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 58 of 58 
User Details are only visible to members.
I disagree with the idea that you cannot learn dominance or submission. My experience tells me that most people do not have a clue about how to express domination or submission at first. Just because one may have a dominant or submissive personality does not usually provide the skill needed to be truly successful over the long term. Skills and knowledge can be gained and one can learn dominance or submission by study and by practice. As an analogy, one may be a talented athlete, but without training, guidance, and experience the skills needed over the long term are never learned.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I can see where the misunderstanding is. I am not offering my dominant services, I am asking the question of how women who are now discovering their submissive desires, how they satisfy them. I use the Socratic process to pose a question to stimulate conversation here and the post was to frame the question (the last line of the original post). Yes, I am dominant. No I don't teach dominance, it is not something that can be taught. If someone reads this and want to chat with me about exploring their submissive desires, so be it.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
The question is absolutely valid, and it got a valid answer, I'm sorry that you think it's harsh, it's a fact and the reality. I'll stress again, I discourage anyone who is offering their services of *dominance!*

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
I agree, and think the criticism is overly harsh. The question is valid. The power dynamic in any BDSM relationship, I think, is based on an incredibly complex meshing of desires, honesty, time, comittment, blah blah, blah. I think, this is further complicated if this "pops up" later in the marriage and is not on the table from day 1. Maybe there is nothing to be on the table, but, regardless, when that seed germinates, something needs to happen. There was no offer of any instruction, and I would guess the OP agrees that you cannot "teach" dominance. But, you can absolutely bring that fantasy to fruition in a safe, exciting, sexy environment with someone who has done this before. I think that's it. Just looking for some input here folks.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
It absolutely does!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
I don't get your post.. I don't mention anything about teaching dominance.. your post is of no reference to my thread.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
You can not teach dominance. Just like you can not teach submission.

Submission occurs in the face of successful dominance. Submission is bending of the will, successful dominance results in successful submission.

I encourage people to stay away from those who are offering their services to teach dominance. It is a huge red flag, a major indication of someone who doesn't understand power dynamics.

As a dominant who has spent over a quarter century with another dominant, I have, every single time submitted when he exerted dominance over me.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
Many ladies have submissive desires, some have acted on that, others are still just hidden desires. Within a marriage it may be difficult for a wife to be sexually submissive to her husband because of all the other inter relationships in the marriage (money, kids, running the house, families, etc). It is not uncommon for there to be a fear of changing the existing balances in the relationship to explore her submissive desires. Some couples reach out to a dominant man to help her explore her needs and desires with safe boundaries. Many times hubbie is there there to watch and learn, other times is there just to make sure she is safe. How do you satisfy your submissive desires?

*also posted in the 3-some discussion*

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 58 of 58 
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires