Her Submissive Desires : Swingers Discussion 2138251041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMHer Submissive Desires
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
* I am glad you weren't my mentor. *

I would never offer my services to mentor anyone, some things can not be learned nor taught. They come from the gut, from who you are, not from what you what you imagine yourself to be.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Seduction I guess you speak for everyone and are the ultimate voice of wisdom. I am glad you weren't my mentor.

You can learn dominance. But if it comforts you to think that you can't, have at it.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
May I suggest that the discussion about if dominance or submission can be taught be started in a new thread. I would like to see the conversation focus on how ladies who are in a relationship explore their submissive desires.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
You can learn to wield a whip, you can learn bondage, you can learn anything that pertains to a *scene.*

You can not learn dominance. But if it comforts you to think that you can, have at it.

Dominance like submission, comes from within, a personality trait. It's how you live, it's how you think, it's how you function every moment of your life. It isn't a feature that you can turn on and off.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
I did not say that you can create dominance where dominance does not exist. But simply because one has dominant DNA does not create an ability to be a good or successful dominant. There are many dominants I have seen who do not seem to know what they are doing. They think because they are dominant then they have no need for instruction or learning. I think you can learn to be dominant just as you can learn almost anything for which you have an inclination. Maybe it just semantics but... I believe people can learn dominance and dominance can be revealed through teaching and mentoring. This is what happened to me, so I know for a fact it is possible. Was I not dominant before and now I am? By what magic did that occur? I have a dominant personality that did not have expression. Domination in practice is what I was taught and learned. Again, is this just semantics or an actually disagreement?

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Oh well, nice try pal. Maybe telling anyway.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
No, I objected to what was posted by Jason.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Seduction, do you take issue with my last post about the difference between the DNA side versus the being taught how to express it?

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
You can not, I repeat, CAN NOT learn dominance through *training*

One simply cannot be whom they are not!

You can not train a personality type into someone.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Jason, I look at being dominant or submissive to be a part of someone's DNA, like it is to be gay or straight or bisexual. That cannot be taught. You do hit the nail on the head that people who are dom or sub can be shown how to express it. Does that make sense?

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 58   End
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires