Hard Limits : Swingers Discussion 39521101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMHard Limits
TOPIC: Hard Limits
Created by: livewire68 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Personally, my "hard limits" are toilet play and anything that breaks the skin. I am way too squeamish for needles or blood. Also breath play, which I think is dangerous as well as a turnoff.

As a top, I'll do pretty much anything that I think will turn the bottom on, other than the aforementioned. I'll do things I don't like myself if I think it will work for the bottom. There are things I don't want done to me as a bottom because I just don't like it. Such as tickling, gags, messing with my feet, electrical play (and a few others).

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Feeling the need to understand what I am doing and what the consequences might be is perhaps an outgrowth of my training. I have done seminars under many interesting leaders, like Guy Baldwin and Fakir Musafar.

I embrace the idea of human energy exchange and the serious historical and spiritual nature of awakening the "lizard brain".

My BDSM is not a game or a sport but an art and a joining of spirits with the eternal. It is not that way for everyone, nor should it be. That my church is another's playground is fine. I would only ask the players don't ridicule my spiritual leanings as too serious....lol.

Our life is based upon rituals, explorations, our truths revealed in our trusting intimacies. How we do things has a foundation in others ideas, but the building we erected is all ours. I try things first. In my mind that is fair. Others do not feel the same need, that is fine.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
The hooks were for me. I'm a bit old school. If I haven't taken it, I don't give it out. Fairness issues.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
Scat, kids and animals, for health and consent reasons, are off limits.

We were trained and train in needles, temp piercings, blade play, scarification and cutting, branding, fire, and other various "edge" arts. Most of it is just illusion, though sun dancing (hanging from hooks) can get your attention...lol.

I would say try to stay open, tackle new sensations and arts under the supervision of someone who has safely been there and back, pain is good (you can wrap your mind around it and overcome it) but hurting is bad, let your body and your heart tell you your limits for that night (limits change, bodies change, that is the fluidity and dynamic that makes BDSM an art form rather than just a sexual technique).

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
Anything underage, needles and blood.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8834 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Hard Limits