HER NOT INTO BDSM HIM INTO IT : Swingers Discussion 207273
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMHER NOT INTO BDSM HIM INTO IT
TOPIC: HER NOT INTO BDSM HIM INTO IT
Created by: fallscitybj
Original Starting post for this thread:
so here is the deal. I am into some light bdsm and she is not so how do we find a couple in our area that has a female that is into bdsm and a male that is not? Is this a typical thing in the swinger lifestyle.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
There are events that would be great for you, done by a group called Dark Odyssey. There's a very big BDSM component, but they also try to attract swingers, people into tantra, queers of both genders, basically the whole alternative sexuality spectrum. You would meet people that he could play at BDSM with while you would also meet lots of people into other things, or into everything. Looking specifically for a couple where she is into it and he isn't is very, very narrow. At a big event like this you could find a BDSM partner while she goes off and does her own thing during that time. Dark Odyssey events were all in the Washington DC area until now but they are doing their first West Coast event in San Francisco in November. I can't give a web address on this site, but look for daryodyssey and you will find info on the SF event, which is called Surrender.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Thank you Starrynights22!

Real life gets in the way sometimes.

But I'm back !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Check out our profile. We are very out front so that we will stand out to those that are interested. Many are interested but most are timid so you have to make yourself more known. There are also bdsm local groups called munches where people get together like a meet and greet. Bdsm weekend events are also a great way to get some experience.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Yes, there are people on this site that are into BDSM were both or one is into BDSM. You just have to indicate it in your profile. There are all kinds of people with various kinks. Or you could attend some BDSM parties but your wife may not enjoy them. They are quite different than swinger parties. But you never know she might find roping or suspension interesting, or not. Good luck

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
It has been my experience that most of the people that are into BDSM are not into swinging .They prefer couples that they have established ties with through the BDSM community.Here's were those "munches" aka meet and greets come into play. You might want to look on this site for groups into BDSM in your area and join one.Get to know the people you play with and see what limits they have set as far as play goes.Make sure they know yours too. Spell it out! Honest ommunication is key when establishing hard and soft limits.If you have to use a check list do it .Good Luck!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
so here is the deal. I am into some light bdsm and she is not so how do we find a couple in our area that has a female that is into bdsm and a male that is not? Is this a typical thing in the swinger lifestyle.

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: HER NOT INTO BDSM HIM INTO IT