Golden showers : Swingers Discussion 81010
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMGolden showers
TOPIC: Golden showers
Created by: Garphield The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have practiced "Pee" play for a number of years. The wife has always enjoyed it and I enjoy making her happy :)

Stuart VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
*BIG GRIN!!!* Drinking From the Tap is an acquired taste! LOL Water is best but sports drinks, fruit juice, diet sodas or beer all work well to dilute. Trust me--after a few Coronas it will taste like Corona! Golden showers are hot but there's alot of other fun watersport activities. Try simply having a pissing contest, Watering the Oak Tree, or Flooding the Cave. Be lazy and pee while sitting in your lawn chair! It's all good!! One last point I want to make. Always remember: Safe, Sane and Consensual. If the subby doesn't consent you have no play!

Hilliard FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
We've done so in the shower. I lean my back against the shower and spread my lips open. My man kneels in front of me and licks my clit as I pee at sametime. The key is that the shower is positioned to flow at the back of his head and on my stomach. Your pee is not at full strength as it mixes with the shower water. Very erotice for both of us. Haven't ventured in other styles yet. For those who have the fantasy, it's a good beginning to get into it.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Poly I had to read that twice to understand it but yes, you are right about that. And that changes constantly. I know with me, when I first started toying with the idea of whether or not bdsm was something I wanted to do I did not like the word slut, wanted nothing to do with collaring, nothing. M is a very, very, very, VERY patient person ha. I can be quite hard headed if I'm being honest. And he would talk and talk and TALK and ask me this and that and this and what do I think about that...how does this make me feel. Until honestly I was like why the HELL are you always asking me this and that. It takes time to establish trust and the dom/domme gets into your head. I love bdsm, its just so intriguing to me. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Ha, hardly fearless. I am just really motivated about expanding my boundaries slowly and at my own comfort level. I actually tried being a domme today....it seems that I'm a natural sub and not so much a natural domme haha. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
haha hunt I know! And hey, you have every right to your opinion anyways. We all have things we don't prefer. Mine is the ass and feet lmao. Just keep your ass away from my face and your feet most DEFINATELY away. I am more apt to lick your ass than your toes, and thats no joke. I trust my dom though and I know he is clean. So I'm thinking I'm going to try it once. We talked about it and hell, we may end up laughing ha. But its worth a shot. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
More service is requested.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
You get me so horny.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Try this, fill up a small squirt bottle with warm salty water and blindfold your significant other. Stand over them, squirt and let the fantasy take off...feels like the same and probably taste the same. We weren't too sure about doing the real thing either tried this and wow it was hotttt. But now the gig is up. Oh well B&A

Lake Harmony PA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Shit, I'm trying to envision what that would look like ha. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Golden showers