Forced male masturbation : Swingers Discussion 197670
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMForced male masturbation
TOPIC: Forced male masturbation
Created by: bifem4u37
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wondering how many other married men enjoy being forced to only masturbate while the wife has a threesome with a couple? It is basically cuckolding of course. The other man having a naked and playing wife adds to the tease though. " He gets my wife but I don't get his" or even my own. Being allowed only to masturbate. Perhaps into a pair of panties
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
This sounds very hot - I'm not always a sub but I do like to be made to watch her being pleasured, and then made to perform on myself.

Houston TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Perhaps into a pair of panties?? How about perhaps into the pair he is wearing.... He better be very good to be allowed to cum at all.

Weston FL

Username hidden
(47 posts)
That sounds hot! Your wife should not allow you to play with yourself until after she is done having sex with the other couple. Then the three of them would watch you masterbate.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Sounds like fun

Spring Grove IL

Username hidden
(62 posts)
Wondering how many other married men enjoy being forced to only masturbate while the wife has a threesome with a couple? It is basically cuckolding of course. The other man having a naked and playing wife adds to the tease though. " He gets my wife but I don't get his" or even my own. Being allowed only to masturbate. Perhaps into a pair of panties

Omaha AR

Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Forced male masturbation