Forced Gay Sex : Swingers Discussion 104350
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMForced Gay Sex
TOPIC: Forced Gay Sex
Created by: DSpghcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto what MaLee said.

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I don't know that i agree with that Bull. A sub also has a mind, preferences and comfort zones. I suppose it depends on the issue. But I am not bisexual and he could command until the cows came home, I rarely do what I don't want to do. I know, perhaps I'm not true sub then. But I do have a mind lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Courtois, I would think about why you are so shy to the idea of your bisexuality before putting yourself in that position. And be quite clear with your dom/domme as to your limits beforehand such as you only want oral and do not want to be the bottom or anything like that. You are bi but you aren't attracted to men. I understand completely the desire to have one push you past your limits and help you grow sexually, but I'm not sure that you know what you are wanting at this point. Now perhaps I'm wrong. I would just be absolutely clear with your dom/domme about everything you are thinking and let them know that you may stop things if it is too intense for you or you become uncomfortable. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Are you really forced? We stop everything when safe word is used...however, my Mistress totally enjoys stretching my limits and I enjoy doing ALL that exchites Her.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Well thank you, and you as well!! Of course, you have every right to your opinion. And if it turns the sub on and she or he is consentual I say have FUN. Thats why this is great, there is something for everyone's tastes.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I see your point. But as educated adults we will have to agree to disagree on this one lmao!!! I do see your point though.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm with korupt. Anytime anything is doing without consent its just not good to do. Heck, Jay and I physically ask women before we touch them in group play. We literally do. Jay goes to her head and asks her "may I touch you" and she says yes. To me thats just about respecting her body and her space. But yes, forcing someone to do something you KNOW they aren't into is wrong and criminal. We left a party last week because 2 of the men said point blank that a woman's being asleep means that its just that much easier to fuck her. We were out of there.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
The Sub/Dom/Domme relationship is all about trust. It would be a violation of trust for me to force her. Or if I was being submissive I would end the relationship immediately.

On the other hand....if we had discussed boundaries and I had said I was considering what it felt like. Then that is within limits.

To force someone to do something they are not comfortable with (and especially if they invoke the safe word) is rape. Just my opinion.

Lets have fun not force each other to do more.

Wauna WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I don't know to be honest. I suppose it would depend on my mood at the time and how I feel about the person in question. Honestly though and in truth the one being robbed would be the other woman.....its like blow jobs. If you don't enjoy it its best not to do it because the other person WILL know that you don't like it. I can say that I probably would NOT. Not only because I am straight but when you allow the dom/domme to "break" the boundaries here whos to say there and over there. When does the sliding scale of "I know you said you would not do this but you did that and that" stop. So no my answer would probably be no. But you know of course, its also all in the presentation. I'm much more apt to be receptive to a firm request vs. do this now. Cause then I turn all Gemini and shit ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Yes, this is about expanding boundaries....but in a controlled manner with which we are both comfortable. If I say the safe word all play stops, no questions asked. If you ask me to do something and its not something that I can do at that particular time and I say black its called stop. It is the dom's position to push his or her sub and expand boundaries. But it is not the dom's job to force a sub to do something he or she KNOWS the sub is not comfortable with in my opinion. Now again, a slave is different in my eyes from a sub. I may be wrong and I admit that I am still learning myself. But when I say the safe word I expect that my dom stops. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Forced Gay Sex