For His Pleasure: A Dinner Party : Swingers Discussion 218712
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFor His Pleasure: A Dinner Party
TOPIC: For His Pleasure: A Dinner Party
Created by: scarletmarco
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are planning a party with a D/s theme in April. We want no more than 5 couples. All the women will be in gstring and heels only, and their role is to obey every command from their masters. It's a fairly tame party, with girl on girl play, exhibitionism and couples play if they choose. We're thinking making the girls pleasure each other in a variety of ways, stripper pole/erotic dance, blindfold games, light spanking and handcuffs. The men will be well dressed, with whiskey in hand, and the girls will be standing at attention awaiting instructions. Has anyone ever had a party like this, and what other things could we do?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
You could put all of the girls names in a bowl or hat and have each man pick a name. (He would put back his own wife's name and draw again). He would then instruct her what to do. Let your imagination run.

Or you could also have a bowl with a list of activities and one could also draw the activity from the bowl. The activities could be whatever you want to include. They could be sexual, erotic, playful, humiliating etc. The girl would have to provide the service listed. One of the cards could say gentleman's choice.

Just an idea. It sound like fun to me. Let us know how it goes.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Wow. This sounds like FUN!

We host monthly parties for our local BDSM Group and have had many themes, but *never* anything like this.

...but I think it's about time we did.

Johnson City TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Fine Dining D/s events are a great way for people who are interested to sample things, too. It doesn't require a lot of commitment, and they can observe how it goes down while being in the middle. Plus the dining experience is "familiar", so people have a sense of safety... as opposed to tossing someone directly into a warehouse with St. Andrew's crosses and queening chairs.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Great stuff guys and gals, we would love to host a party like that but living where we do it's hard to meet with vanilla couples let alone BDSM people. Sure wish we could fine a group close to us that are thinking the same way we do.

We watch a video a couple of weeks ago and they were having such a party, it really looked like fun.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
In a club down in Louisiana, we had regular Fine Dining evenings. One of the members had experience in continental high dining service etiquette (which is pretty damn byzantine!), and we all kind of boned-up for it. I always enjoyed those evenings, and even re-created it up here in Maryland once with another couple.

Though in our Fine Dining evenings, the dress code was somewhat more traditional (white tops for the servers... though many of the female submissives wore miniskirts. the male submissives wore black slacks). After the dinner all of the Dominants retired to a salon for an aperitif and conversation. I really liked that, too, because many of the Dominants managed to pull their guard down enough to get into a real conversation. I got to know many of the Femmes a lot better that night. For whatever reason it had been difficult to chat with them previously.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
A little off topic but, have you ever been to the Crucible in DC?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Thanks everyone, for your insights. I think you're right about changing the theme. Trust is a big deal, and without knowing each other it would be impossible.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Welcome to the forum, Scarletmarco!

As part of a D/s weekend, we attended a party like this some years ago with a much larger group. I'd guess it was about 60 people, both couples and single female subs and a few single male doms.

Most of the dominants took the position that their submissives didn't need to serve the other dominants, so all the fetching of drinks was done by the few single subs who were willing to play along. And they quickly got tired of that.

The play as I remember it consisted of the using of zippers on subs. That was interesting for about 10 minutes. Really, most of the people were looking forward to the serious dungeon party the next evening. The planned party soon broke up for private sessioning and a few demonstrations if you knew where to look.

It's also fair to say that on another occasion this group had a party where the men were expected to dress in either formalware or suits. That wasn't overly popular either. Hard to flog in a suit or tux.

Based on what you've said, I'd rename your party as "a swinging party with a slavegirl theme." I don't think you'll get many serious D/s people. Centralbucks makes a very important point. If the people don't know and trust each other, D/s play is going to be minimal. Light spanking and handcuffs are the examples typically used for how vanilla people routinely do mild D/s play.

This is not to say that it wouldn't be a great and fun party, but I think you're looking for a different crowd than typical BDSMers. If you ARE looking for the BDSM crowd, I'd replace the pole with a St. Andrews cross.

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(267 posts)
We did something similar two years ago but only with three couples. It was summer so we were able to have everyone on our patio which is very private since we have some acreage and we're wooded on 3 1/2 sides. Another difference was that all of the couples knew each other fairly well so trust was not an issue. We'd say go for it! We had fun and we're sure you will too.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9005 posts)
We are planning a party with a D/s theme in April. We want no more than 5 couples. All the women will be in gstring and heels only, and their role is to obey every command from their masters. It's a fairly tame party, with girl on girl play, exhibitionism and couples play if they choose. We're thinking making the girls pleasure each other in a variety of ways, stripper pole/erotic dance, blindfold games, light spanking and handcuffs. The men will be well dressed, with whiskey in hand, and the girls will be standing at attention awaiting instructions. Has anyone ever had a party like this, and what other things could we do?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: For His Pleasure: A Dinner Party