Flogging : Swingers Discussion 93270
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFlogging
TOPIC: Flogging
Created by: Illinios69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello,

what is the best item and technique to give a good flogging? Saw some whips at the local sex toy shop but nothing turned us on.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
We'll be looking forward t hearing all about it! Have fun!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Hello room,

Thanks for all the suggestions and going to put them into reality Sunday night. Will see how it goes and might write it up. Do like the light strokes then a hard one.

Thanks

Meadville PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Nope, that'd be too much of a small world, huh? His name was Don something.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
The folks at Le Chateau are very active in the community and they make trying things out in the store very easy. They are all very nice and unique people.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8936 posts)
The best I ever got from a flogging was in Vegas, and the guy was a magician as well as a fencer...his wrist technique was astounding. I think the variety between lightly snaking it along and between her legs and ass and then alternating that with the SNAP of the flogger stinging, is just incredible. It's the sound more than anything, that makes for the anticipation and excitement. Just a gentle bouncing of the tip upon her ass to build up the tension...then flicking the wrist so that it snaps and cracks upon the ass and legs (and anywhere else, just using this as my example because it's what I experienced). Very hot. You can use the large handled end too...anything with variety. In between flogging, my husband would gently caress my ass and spread my legs apart for the next motion from the flogger, and also dip his fingers inside my pussy and slick it up my butt, and rub my clit too, making me cum like crazy. They'd share an evil exchange of looks! I can't wait to go back and do it again.

GIna.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
It's called Le Chateau and we own stock in it, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8936 posts)
Hello,

Sub likes it very rough and really gets into the red marks/welts since she is visual girl. Any websites you would recommend for equipment? You know X-mas is cumming. LOL

Thanks for the advice.

Meadville PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Rent some bdsm movies and watch how they do it. We enjoy a good movie now and again. Lots of good web video's or try you tube. We like our floggers and hubby made some cool stuff. Good books on making your own equipment.

Hopkins MN
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Hello,

what is the best item and technique to give a good flogging? Saw some whips at the local sex toy shop but nothing turned us on.

Meadville PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Flogging