Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Floggers vs Single tails
TOPIC: Floggers vs Single tails
Created by: DSpghcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I like the single tail I love the sting as it hits my ass.I love the nice welts it leaves make me think every time I sit down

Walker MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
We use floggers more often since she likes the slower build-up of the sensations. Once she is warm from the floggers, then sometimes a single tail or dragon's tongue can add some "stingy" sensation to the scene.

You need to remember though, a lot of the sensation will depend on what the flogger is made of and how hard you use them!

Libertyville IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Without question, the single tail hurts a whole lot more, take it from me!! But I also love the sound of a flogger.

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Floggers are my preference. I use the single tail for show more then anything else. We've got several and mix them up frequently.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Oh, yeah, and just FYI eventually I would like to figure out a technique for flaming floggers, but I haven't had the time to do the research for the designs yet....

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Depends on who I'm using them with. I have a slave girl with a sensory disorder who completely ignores most floggers, but cums harrrrd from single tail or any other 'stinging' implement. I like the smells, the sounds and the movement of both..... but I must admit, I can do alot more tricks safely with the floggers. I spin fire (poi) and the techniques I use for my poi can be used with two floggers of equal size and weight quite nicely. It's qute a sight, and I hope to have video of it soon.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Floggers vs Single tails