Fisting : Swingers Discussion 55788
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFisting
TOPIC: Fisting
Created by: rbigger The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcum to the forums Ed,

That's an interesting visual. Nice profile and pic too sweetie. (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums Lifespassions,

I love variety in everything I do. I doubt there is anything I would not do for this partner. I trust him completely and love his zest for fantasies. Mmmmm!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
My little lady is 5'3" and 100 lbs. She has had me double fist her a couple of times and she is just as tight within minutes as she was 20 years and 4 children ago. I say to have fun and enjoy what it is that you want to do....as long as you are happy together, who cares what others think.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
It took Marc almost a year, but this summer we finally accomplished it! YaaY! Seems I am very small in some areas. LoL! Now he has a new fantasy... double fisting. What a perv and I sooo love him for it!! *WEG*

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Most of the ladies have had 6,7,8 9 pound babies popping out, and things seem to come back together nicely with a little excercise.

Fisting is a bit of a misnomer, for those with less experience that want to try this. The starting position is usually more like a spear head with the thumb tucked firmly against the palm. Plenty of initial lube helps the process (most I have played with self lube nicely once everything is in place.....lol).

Once inside you can often slowly form a more balled up fist position.

Be careful with fingernails, I keep mine very close cut and always buffed and filed smooth without any rough spots.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
I had the experience of being led into it unknowingly. I had started fingering the wife in this couple, and she kept asking for me to put another finger in. I knew what fisting was, but we hadn't tried it because L is very petite in all areas. Anyway, it was a beautiful intense experience for me to be the one giving, very unexpected and very intimate. I truly appreciate that experience and only wish we were still in touch with the couple in question. I wish them nothing but the best. Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
We've witnessed it many times and done it sucessfully. Jim, there is usually no difference once the hand is removed.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9003 posts)
Any woman large enough inside to accommodate a fist won't want MY cock!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Fisting