Finding a Dominatrix : Swingers Discussion 228829
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFinding a Dominatrix
TOPIC: Finding a Dominatrix
Created by: Bige1967
Original Starting post for this thread:
How does a gentleman go about finding a Goddess to serve? I have recently been very interested in the idea but so new to it I'm not sure where to start.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
fetlife is always a great place to start,the groups and forums there definitely expose you to some possibilities in regards to meeting a Mistress. usually when someone is new,I do enjoy training them Myself,from start to finish and also hand out links to help enlighten them.

Hempstead NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm really going to rain on your parade.

There are about 20 males subs who want dommes for every domme out there, unless you're willing to pay for your pleasure -- in which case the sexual component to the sessions will be very small indeed.

The best advice I can give is something Jason alluded to. Get involved with BDSM groups and organizations and you may meet someone who will top you. Topping in a BDSM sense means something totally different from what it means in the gay lifestyle. In BDSM, topping refers to dominating someone with no relationship involved or any expectation of topping the person in the future. Topping and bottoming is often what goes on between strangers at dungeon parties.

Also, if you're not very familiar with BDSM, you might want to do some reading here and elsewhere about the lifestyle. Male subs are known for trying to top from the bottom, and that will often stop a session cold and gain you a reputation that will result in no self-respecting domme being willing to session you. You should have no expectations of having any say at all in what happens in the session other than that your limits will be respected.

ST

Kitty Hawk NC

Username hidden
(227 posts)
There are lots of ways: Start on fetlife and search for your area. Search for domme + maryland and you will discover various resources. Find out what bdsm clubs and events are in your area. Visit some and tell them what you are seeking. The managers will often know who may be available. Always do due diligence. A good dom/domme will be happy to give you an overview of their services. Remember if you don't like the first one, there are others. Sometimes a locally owned sex/fetish shop will be able to make a referral. To find a domme, go where the dommes are. Clubs, events, demonstrations etc. Visit a local munch. They will often be able to make a referral. You may even meet someone in one of these venues. Don't expect much from this site. SLS people are not very fetish oriented. Good luck.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
How does a gentleman go about finding a Goddess to serve? I have recently been very interested in the idea but so new to it I'm not sure where to start.

Annapolis MD

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Finding a Dominatrix