Fetishes : Swingers Discussion 165829101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFetishes
TOPIC: Fetishes
Created by: SUBSparadise The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pixiepony sporting her full tack ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
M ~ If I had a thing for women w/in the D/s framework, I'm sure I'd cry for you! ;)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
I love that movie and book.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
at the moment, I'm so enjoying reading about your fetishes, that I cannot think of one of my own! Spanking, flogging, ice, etc., but those aren't really extreme.

The psychological domination is VERY real for me, and probably the best turn on. If you can get to my mind, wow, I have all respect and utter submission for you. Mr. can knock me to my knees with it, easily.

SA, you may not recognize it in yourself so much, but it's certainly there to those who are attracted to you. You don't have to "Try" to find it or nurture it, it's just there. When you are you, it certainly is recognizable.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Pixie's plume is quite similar to that, but in white. The rest of her tack is black.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Seduction, this past summer we have assembled all that gear for Pixie, she is quite beautiful in her tack. I need to get some newer pics up!

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
RicknKat, check out our "Pony/Barn" gallery ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
We have an old barn on our property that over the past two years I gradually have been turning into a BDSM play space. There are some great bondage props like an old rusty wheelbarrow, a nice big smooth horizontal beam perfect for bending someone over or tying down to, a hoist for suspensions, a pony stall for my pixiepony, an outdoor livestock chute that makes a great holding pen for subs, and several other interesting features.

Lately just setting foot in there makes me hot. So I guess that means I have a barn fetish ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Yes my fet is to use pscholagny in the realm of psychological Domination."

That is very nice indeed.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Psycholagny

I've actually assisted in such a moment ( a lot of times) with a woman that got off on my placing my palm firmly on her face or the top of her head.

I always thought she was just freaky, but it has a name now! Who'd a thunk it?

I must be a DOM, and not really fully understand what I've been doing to women over the years. It was a very empowering feeling for me, even tho not understanding it!

Deanna, has me put my hands on her forehead in bed. She says I'm giving her, energy?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Fetishes