FetFest Friday with Kinky 101 is coming would you go : Swingers Discussion 177761101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFetFest Friday with Kinky 101 is coming would you go
TOPIC: FetFest Friday with Kinky 101 is coming would you go
Created by: TABU_Social_Club
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are starting a new event in Maryland at TABU called FetFest Friday with a Kinky BDSM 101 class at 9 pm with British Paul. What would you like to see at these events?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AS A LADY I WOULD LUV TO SEE MORE DOM WOMEN WITH SUB GUYS LUV TO SEE WOMEN USING MEN AND MEN OBEYING THE LADIES WHILE THEY ARE TIED UP OR LED AROUND BY CHAIN AND COLLAR MMMMMM

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
hot wax was awsome!

Garrison MD
Username hidden
(263 posts)
did you have demonstrations? panels? what was the most productive thing you saw?

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Great night again!!!!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3983 posts)
Oh got it!!!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3983 posts)
right. i knew all this. i'm just interested in hearing other people's stories. sorry i didn't make that clear.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Wikipedia says: BDSM is a continuum of erotic practice and expression involving the consensual use of restraint, intense sensory stimulation, and fantasy role-play. The compound acronym, BDSM, is derived from the terms bondage and discipline (B&D or B/D), dominance and submission (D&S or D/s), and sadism and masochism (S&M or S/M). BDSM includes a wide spectrum of activities, forms of interpersonal relationships, and distinct subcultures.

Activities and relationships within a BDSM context are characterized by the fact that the participants usually take on complementary, but unequal roles, thus the idea of consent of both the partners becomes essential. Typically participants who are active – applying the activity or exercising control over others – are known as tops or dominants. Those participants who are recipients of the activities, or who are controlled by their partners are typically known as bottoms or submissives. Individuals who assume either top/dominant or bottom/submissive roles — whether from relationship to relationship or within a given relationship — are known as switches.[1]

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3983 posts)
panel discussion...relationship bewteen dom/sub...master/slave. how it got off the ground.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
The first FetFest Friday was such a blast!!!! The demonstrations were awesome. Loved to see the needle play it was really HOT!@!!!

Hope to see more BDSM interested swingers at the next event May 20th!!!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3983 posts)
they had a kinkfest at the swing club that went to ,glad I went ,change my life foreverbubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: FetFest Friday with Kinky 101 is coming would you go