Female estim : Swingers Discussion 156696
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFemale estim
TOPIC: Female estim
Created by: J_and_M The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
MrFeeeelgood, welcome to the forums. Sounds like you could really show a girl a good time.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(242 posts)
oak, welcome to the forums

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I had a samurai used on me once. It was great. Most of my experiences have been with a VW. Which I also enjoy.

Lake Orion MI
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I was once a moderator on EES, Eroticelectrostim, which was an offshoot of the Estim Yahoo Group. I have used a tens unit and really wanted to purchase a Eros-tek sound triggered system, but have found other uses for $500.

My first word of caution to you is about attaching electrode to both nipples at once. Yeah, it looks great in the videos, but it could kill you. You never want electricity crossing back and forth across your heart! So, good luck with that nipple play, you two.

I made my own electrodes using pvc pipe and copper tape. It's good for vaginal insertion. I also made a butt plug electrode by attaching my wires to a stainless BP. You do have to be care what metals are used as some of the metal can leach. I'm not certain about how this happens, but it did seem to be a big concern to stimmers about 8 years ago.

I really like the sensation and play with various waves. But, I still wish I had that Eros-tek.

Kingston NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Female estim