FemDom Boot Camp : Swingers Discussion 72535
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFemDom Boot Camp
TOPIC: FemDom Boot Camp
Created by: KinkyInDelaware
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you think there would be a good level of interest in this? I have been thinking about hosting one of these intensive training sessions, or a series of them out of my dungeon. Would you find this interesting? Here's the idea, and no I'm not marketing yet, this is more like marketing research, seeing if there's a niche and a need:

I've been thinking about hosting one for a while. Open the dungeon and my home for FemDom couples for a whole over-night camp (dinner, training, movies, play, breakfast) say $200/couple, the more couples that book the more toys I can acquire for the occasion, and even do door prizes, and/or give prizes for games.... Have sleep accomodations (if they're needed) for up to 6 couples.

What do you think? I would also bring more Dom and Domme trainers in with more reservations. And happy to show the facility, meet attendees in person before hand......

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Everyone Sorry about the delay especially for those who emailed me personally. I've been taking a break from the Swing Side of things.... anyway, I'm going to try and organize this event for the Fall, and I'll probably host it in a hotel in the Suburbs of Philly. When I have more details I'll post the info again, and there will be a website.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
email me privately if you want the exact group addy. It seemed to work for the last couple who asked. The questionnaire is a must. The group Moderator insists on it. For some reason, it seems to be the big hurdle, although she never asks for your physical address, phone number, or social security number. But you would be surprised by the number of people who never fill the damned thing out. And it does seem to weed out the wankers.

Spring City PA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Interesting. Got one result only, and had to use Philly Femdomme Couples.....Thanks regardless. Wonder why though.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Do a search under Philly Femdom Couples in the group section. It will bring up three results. I think the second one was the right one. They sent us a brief questionaire when we applied to join. Waiting to hear back.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Aha! Now, not sure if the group name was right as I came up with group not found.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Hey. What do you know? it worked.

Spring City PA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
groups dot yahoo dot com slash group phillyfemdommecouples

Spring City PA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Actually the issued seems to be an automated scan that the site has to check for addresses. you just need to be creative in your presentation. The readers will put two and two together, so, repost and let us know......and thank you.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Looks like I can't post the link to the Philly FemDomme Couples group. Must be some local ordinance.

Spring City PA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
That would possibly be ***.clubfemphilly.xxx. The group seems to be loosely established. If you go to the links you might have some additional luck.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: FemDom Boot Camp