Favorite sex lube : Swingers Discussion 157450
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFavorite sex lube
TOPIC: Favorite sex lube
Created by: J_and_M The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We like to use KY Intense warming tingling.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Hrm... going out for some coconut oil. Here's a pertinent article:

search google for a recent psychology today article written by the author of the "Guide to Getting It On" titled: sex-lubes-without-chemicals

Wish I could post the link, but apparently that is verboten in any form :(

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Gotta second the votes for both Abolene and Olive Oil - especially for anal - go with non-latex condoms with these for best results, though I have found Abolene to be pretty much non-reactive with latex, but YMMV.

If you need to use latex condoms, I vote for silicone lubes - find one you like, though I will say here is one place it seems ya get what ya pay for.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Best lube we've found is pure olive oil - "light" olive oil is best, rather than extra virgin, because it has very little olive oil smell. It never gets sticky or gunky, and has nothing in it that can cause a skin reaction or yeast infection the way lubes with sugars and scents can. It is also extremely inexpensive. Note: non latex condoms are best when olive oil is used.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Silicone based lubes work best because they don't wash away in the pool when you need them most.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
PURE it's great!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(4001 posts)
J-lube. Good for everything, you get barrels of the stuff for dirt cheap, you mix it yourself to the desired consistency, stays wet and slippery a long time.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
The favorite of ours is Liquid Silk by body wise. We've tried alot.. and I mean a lot of lubes. It's a water based lube that doesn't stain and doesn't give you that sticky feeling. It also slowly evaporates so you may need to use it more often than an oil base but totally worth it.

Reinholds PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Our absolute favorite is mineral oil. We keep a shampoo bottle of it on the night stand. Its edible, with a taste that is not offensive. Skin absorbs it well. Doesn't have the fragrance or sandy feel of babyoil. It is real fun when you get in an "excessive" mood. It is not very good for anal though, as the body absorbs it to quickly.

I am partial to saliva for vaginal. Love the way pussy feels after it has been properly prepared. lol

Anal we are still experimenting. Usually fall back on the generic ky. Washes up easy.

Chesterland OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
After much trial and error we have found the perfect lube to use if it is needed. I D Pleasure silicone based lube is the only way 2 go. it doesnt get sticky like water based lubes nor does it make u feel all greasy like oil based lubes. it is slick n silky 2 the touch and lasts for a very long time. the only draw back is it kinda pricey compared to the other kinds. we tranfer a small amount into a pump spray bottle for easier application. this stuff is great, you wont be dissappointed Bel and Dan

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Favorite sex lube