Favorite Spanking Implements : Swingers Discussion 39785
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFavorite Spanking Implements
TOPIC: Favorite Spanking Implements
Created by: livewire68 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Holy shit Nic. Now I have a serious issue.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
The bruises from the belt take almost 24 hours to rise and are a nice reminder for several days. She gets wet just hearing me unbuckle the belt now.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I've never experienced a riding crop, but always wanted to. Belt around the waist sounds oh so nice!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
My favorite is a riding crop but the woman I am seeing now loves my leather belt. I have to admit, the sound and sting of it are quite a turn on and using it to cinch around her waist while fucking her from behind is pretty hot.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
While my leather paddle is sweet, and a leather belt makes my favorite sound, a bare hand still feels the best.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
A 5 gallon paint stirring stick, free from Paint Store.

The most accurate and 'stingy' implement in my toolkit. I now collect them from stores all over the country. And yes, they are all a little different....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
My wife does like to get spank. She loves hard spanking with the hand. And she does like from time to time get spank with one of those soft whips in the ass. I have never use a paddle but would not mind using one on her. Love women that like to get spanked!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
I make custom wooden paddles in my workshop. From $25. If anyone is interested, I sell them on craigslist.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have a riding crop I use for nipples and to spank my subbies pussy some, a medium weight braided bullhide flogger for more serious work, but you really have to be careful with that, it can really hurt. My favorite above all else though is my hand. I love to have her OTK and be able to spank and massage, rinse and repeat, lol. Other than that, common household items work well too, the hairbrush, my belt. I've been to the tack store and bought straps and hobbles before, but never thought of looking for spanking tools there as a previous poster suggested - so thanks for the tip! Happy Spanking!

Paris TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Favorite Spanking Implements