Favorite Spanking Implements : Swingers Discussion 39785
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFavorite Spanking Implements
TOPIC: Favorite Spanking Implements
Created by: livewire68 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a riding crop I use for nipples and to spank my subbies pussy some, a medium weight braided bullhide flogger for more serious work, but you really have to be careful with that, it can really hurt. My favorite above all else though is my hand. I love to have her OTK and be able to spank and massage, rinse and repeat, lol. Other than that, common household items work well too, the hairbrush, my belt. I've been to the tack store and bought straps and hobbles before, but never thought of looking for spanking tools there as a previous poster suggested - so thanks for the tip! Happy Spanking!

Paris TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Due to it still being a fantasy, I don't have a favorite yet. But thanks for all the suggestions!

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Back in college all the sororities and frats had these long wooden paddles with their greek letters on them. We have one with the word "PUNISHER" written on it. Man that thing packs a whopping sting. We don't do a lot of BDSM but it is by far the Mr.'s number one choice to use for spanking.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I don't have a favorite - YET! The thought of being spanked in the course of serving a couple really turns me on, but the implement is not as exciting to me as the spanking....

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(376 posts)
I'm so turned on reading all these that I can't even think of anything else to add!

My favorite in the postings, one that got me hottest so far, was the one about the biker leather gloves...

What is a quirt?

I like a leather flogger, big one, also suede ones. Had a magician/fencer/Dom flog me in front of a big group of onlookers in Vegas...he was great. Dan would lie beside me and spread my legs for him (the fencer) to slap my pussy with it, would also rub my butt lightly so that I'd arch up for him to slap it with the flogger...the anticipation of each stroke was deliciously aching.

Nothing like a bare hand either...

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Canes and riding crop.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I love the cane....next in line would be the flogger

Dalbo MN
Username hidden
(1 post)
"give me a good ole leather strap -- DeLina "

Anytime darling *wickedevilgrin*

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I love the bare hand and the OTK position best! I love wearing handprints for a few days, sort of seems to personalize things. :) Also, being turned over a Dominant woman's knee is sure display of submission, it's a nice way to get events started. With all the high dollar toys I have been spanked with, my next choices would be a good old fashioned belt carefully doubled over, followed by a hairbrush!

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Kitchen utensils are our favorite implements. Wooden spoons, especially the ones with nice slots cut in them work well. We have experimented with many utensils - our favorites to date are spoons, spatulas, large forks, meat tenderizers (used softly!) and sometimes the broad end of a knives. Talk about adding some spice in the kitchen!

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Favorite Spanking Implements