Face Slapping : Swingers Discussion 69435
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMFace Slapping
TOPIC: Face Slapping
Created by: DSpghcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I have no idea what I am lol. I mean to me its pretty simple ha. I just like confident, strong men. I do not like submissive men sexually. I just like a nice sexual interchange between 2 people. Sometimes I'm sub and sometimes I'm more aggressive. I guess it depends on my estrogen levels lmao.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Everyone is way out of my league. I know I am dominate of us. But, the only pain I will tolerate is spanking, but then it is on my terms. So, I don't know it that really counts toward being subm. Actually, I rather enjoy spanking hubby ...lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I'm drunk. And perhaps a little confused. LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Are we now starting " a quarrel" ? Maybe I did choose the wrong wording.. Also you are right, I am always almost confused :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Damn, I missed these quarrels on the forums, I have been gone to long. It is so sad when so many people think they are right !

I will submit to anyone that can dominate me. (sounds tempting)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I'm with hedo, thats what this forum is for girlfriend!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I agree with you ladies but I have to be in the mood to be dominated lmao. If I am not in the frame of mind for anyone to dominate me I get very alpha type personality very quickly haha. Seriously. Perhaps because I was raised to be VERY independent or the fact that I'm just an aggressive type personality or hell, maybe I'm a bitch lmao! But honestly if I'm dominated its because I have allowed him to dominate me. Does that make me dominated at all then I wonder.....anyways. Thats something for me to ponder I suppose. In my marriage especially though the very act of submission and compromise even to some extent has been the 2 things I have had to work on more than any other and I am glad to say that I have come a very long way in both. S

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
wow Torta you go girlie! You like it super rough. I like it rough but I'll be the first to admit to being a very moody somebody. I have been told by more than a few that vs. being a sub I'm more switch ha. There are days when I'm really sub and you can pretty much do anything and then there are day when you'd pretty much for your OWN welfare ask me or watch to see what mood I'm in lol. Some days Jay walks up being me, slaps my ass hard and I'll say don't start if you aren't going to finish..... and then he'll do that, I'll turn around and say what the FUCK, that hurt. Its just me and how I am lmao. Like alot of women with anal I have to be in a particular mood and mind set for it. Face slapping just isn't for me. I think its cool that you have so much fun though! You do sound like a true sub whereas I am starting to see myself more as switch. I prefer sub but I don't know...is there a Gemini category? LMAO.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I got the perfect title.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: Face Slapping