Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Erotic Adventures of Sleeping Beauty
TOPIC: Erotic Adventures of Sleeping Beauty
Created by: Suggie04
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anybody else read the trilogy... I just loved them......

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rach, you really are not missing anything, as often pointed out on the gorean books, a 12 year old has better writing skills.

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
ps, I DO know a little about Gor, but haven't read any of the books. I was told once upon a time they were like a BDSM version of E.R.Burroughs Mars Chronicles I don't know if that's a good analogy or not.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
OMG, loved reading the Beauty trilogy. What's somewhat funnier is that my sweety started reading them a number of years ago, was sitting in the tub taking a bath when the power went out. She was stuck there for 1/2 hour because I wasn't home and there was absolutely no light to see by, so now ( 13 years later ) she still won't read them. Glad someone mentioned Anita Blake Vampire hunter series, also try the Merry Gentry series ( also by Laurell K. Hamilton ). I don't know the "marketplace" series, who's the author? I'm surprised a little that noone's mentioned the Kushiel series by Jaqueline Carrey (sp?)...... anyway WONDERFUL thread, I LOVE to read, I just finished reading Micah ( L. Hamilton ) but it was SOOOO short!!! Can't wait for Danse Macbre to come out in June :-D Warmly Wicked THoughts to A/all, Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Elizabeth Montongmry did the femal voice on this seris on tape.......

Damn talking about hot, always wanted bewitched!!!!!

Gor books, hmmm......... Owning a gorean chat/rplay site and having much to do with trying to carry some gorean into our real life style....has the following simple statement on the books...

THEY SUCK SHIT

poor poor reading, and has read everyone of them, some of them many times.

Ubar Luthern has a gorean website called the Lutheren Scrolls and high lights many areas of concern for the gorean roleplayers and lifestylers, and thats what I would advise to use for Gor.... Read the books in regards to the area you wish to devludge in, other wise, pftttttttttttt

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Many people starting in BDSM begin with this series. These were well written and highly erotic, however much of the books are not safe to actually re-enact. I found the Marketplace series to be much safer and more true to a D/s lifestyle with a little SM thrown in for good reading.

La Vergne TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The Beauty trilogy is excellent. If you like your sex with some vampires, werewolves and such (a lot hotter than you might first suspect)...try any in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton. Titles include Guilty Pleasures, Bloody Bones, The Killing Dance, Burnt Offerings among others. Very hot

Houston TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
OMG.. I absolutely adore this series! I love Anne Rice books anyway, but this series.. oh my! HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

Funny thing is. i was loaned them by a friend a while ago, liked them so much, hubby went to buy them for me for christmas the other year. He had no idea what type of story it was, and had to special order it from b dalton. Well, he said when he picked them up, the girl behind the counter kept giving him these smiles, and making comments as if she were coming on to him.. and she apparently knew the type of book it was, cause she made references to the BDSM lifestyle. It was too funny! Dawn

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(1377 posts)
All good books . . . I have read Exit to Eden and the Beauty books and the Marketplace series and so much more! Ann Rice, writing under whatever name, writes really hot stuff! I was so turned off when Exit to Eden was made into a "comedy" movie with Rosie O'Donnell . . . have been reading some Southern Vampire stuff lately (for junk reading) and they are not bad . . . I even tried three or four of the Gor novels. I just didn't have the patience to wade through the pulp to get to the juice. I prefer reading exerpts on the Gorean web sites and leave it to others to "find the meaning" and then tell me! BTW, my favorite scene (and my sister's favorite) in the Beauty books is when she is tied to the table and a kitten is dropped between her legs. Blazing hot!

Hopewell Junction NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Haven't read the Sleeping Beauty series. Have read the Marketplace series, however. Very well written. Lovely fantasies, therein as well. Have met Ms.Antoniou and her wife on more than one occasion. Magnificent people.

Marvin NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
The sleeping beauty trilogy is stocked by Barnes and Noble. Even more interesting are the book on tape versions. The first two books were read by the late Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched). The third by the girl that played Jimmy Smits wife on NYPD Blue.

Grosse Pointe Park MI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Erotic Adventures of Sleeping Beauty