Electro Stimulation : Swingers Discussion 49666
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMElectro Stimulation
TOPIC: Electro Stimulation
Created by: Dooode The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I found some pretty cool stuff that attaches to the nipples and clit at www . xtasyhouse . com I never knew about some of the things until I found one of their cards at someones elses house and looked them up. Some pretty weird stuff.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(77 posts)
On a roll here today. We have a couple of different unit. An Omron Tens unit and an Erostek ET312. Both units provide e stimulation through the use of different attachments. We have a large vaginal probe, a smaller anal probe, standard stick on pad, a couple of cock rings and a conductive cock band. The units provide a variety of different stimulations which many describe as pins and needles. We are not sure that adequately describes the total experience. The omron tens unit has a limited set of different programs that vary the frequency, timing and amplitude. The ET312 is truly an intriguing device in that there are "programs" that do different stimulations. In addition, you can add programs as well as using music or sound to make the unit operate. Finally, there is a connection available that will allow the e stim unit to work with the photosonix NOVA PRO 100 which is an amazing device that provides visual light stimulation and again, different programs. In combination, the experience can be truly exciting. At the same time, done incorrectly or with malice, you can literally bring anyone to their knees in an instant, with as little as 3 volts (two AAA batteries). Something that needs to be tried to appreciate the experience. C & L

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
a tens unit is traditionally used in physical therapy to stimulate nerves.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
We have played with both the tens unit and the violet wand,, as said earlier the violet wand when used properly is wonderful..and much like the tens unit it also has different levels of intensity, we took ours to a few house parties and always make sure at our hot tub parties for our group of daytime lovers and long lunch friends that we bring it.. I love it I love it..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2221 posts)
wifemistress had me purchase a "Rimba" unit. WOWWWWWWW! have ordered a but plug but it has not arrived yet. will that and the other atachments for the cock do the prostrate thing?

Any other suggestions for wife to tourment / humiliate me would be helpful tooo!

SWAK

Stevensville MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
hello to ever comes here, would llove any info on violent wand and or tens units and where i can find them to be able to enjoy the pleasures it can prevail, thank you and you can send them to our sls screen name of stcpl4fun one again thank you

Dansville NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hello A/all, If you are really into Electro Stimulation you MUST try the A-box from E-Stim Systems LTD. in the UK. There is no US distributor but they will sell it to directly. The Abox will bring new meaning to the phrase "Silence is Golden" as it is Sound Active meaning you can use your voice (or music) to activate the pulses. Saw one being use & HAD to get one ordered it last week& pet is already drooling in anticipation Master and pet Write U/s for the web address

Hoquiam WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Perhaps I should have said that the rule of thumb is nowhere above the waist. Dooode mentioned nipple clamps in his first post. I assume he has the ones designed for e-stim with an electrode on each jaw of the clamp so the current only flows across the one nipple and not between them but wanted to be sure. Electricity is potentially dangerous no matter where it's used. Too small an electrode or contact area at too high an intensity can cause nasty electrical burns that are deep and slow to heal.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Electricity can be a lot of fun. I had a PES unit for a while, and really didn't care for it. TENS units are much the same. Their frequencies and waveforms tend to cause that unpleasant burning when used at high enough settings to approach orgasm. Erostek makes a two channel unit that has a much more variable output. It's pricey, but high on my Christmas wish list. I find that higher frequencies are much more pleasant and with the Erostek you can create custom programs with varying intensities and patterns for some pretty amazing sensations and a powerful, satisfying hands free orgasm. There are lots of ways and places to connect the electrodes. One wrapped around the penis just below glans and another in the butt so that the current flows across the prostate is good. Just remember never to run current across the heart such as from one nipple to the other. That can put a quick end to your fun in a pretty permanent kind of way.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Out of my league! too kinky for me

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Electro Stimulation