Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Don't you love it when
TOPIC: Don't_you_love_it_when__
Created by: dscouple2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Ohhh i love it when my nipples are still sore the next day. They brush up against my clothes and it takes me right back to the night before. *SIGH*

Kisses

Zoe

2. I am a Collared Sub

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
I use a basket weave to shrink longer ropes. It also keeps them from tangling.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
TES has a yearly convention with a very large playspace.

It's not my nipples that would hurt. Usually, my ass, or my mind.

-It was like being rubber band. -Day before my Mentor's arrival he would tell me the scene we would do. -The scene was custom designed to cause me great fear. I would seriously freak out. -I would meet him at the airport, at the appointed time, dressed the proper way. -He would bludgeon me with sex and start the scene. -My fears would relax (kinda) with him in CONTROL. I knew he would never allow me to be hurt. -We would end the evening bonded on a very deep level. -Early the next morning a uniform would kiss me goodbye. -He would be gone for months at a time.

He left some serious 3rd degree burns on my soul. I would have had it no other way.

Come on, annie. We all know subs like marks.

Bifem_top

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
It does indeed. We've "explored" it.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9271 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Don't you love it when

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy