Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Domly Actions
TOPIC: Domly Actions
Created by: azands
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had a strange opportunity to "witness" an online cam domming. The "slave" was, in theory, following directions, the "dom" in theory, knew what he was doing. From my perspective and experience it was kinda sad.

So, in my normally curmudgeonly way, I offered the dom some advice. "The art of mastery is to order slaves to do things they want to do anyway."

I could hear the "huh" over the microphone, as she came over his objections and orders to stop.

So my question(s) and topic....What advice would you give an inexperienced or new dom(me). And, would you view my advice as having any merit? (interactive discussion since I will follow up and expound upon my ideas if anyone really cares....lol)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well for us its more of an act of sexual pleasures, we see a lot of people are into real pain and what not.....Ooooh not us.

She being very submissive in everyday life kinda plays the part whenn we are having fun.

I prefer as a Dom, to sexulay tease the hell out of my slave. To treat her like a tramp and then a lady. Maybe have her do something she is not use to and or have her doing what I want.

There is no way that I can inflict pain on my sub....its just not sexual to me.

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Couldn't have said it better than you did Livewire.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9058 posts)
Maybe I just don't appreciate online topping....lol. I couldn't find anything deep or meaningful happening, just play. Could be I wasn't looking in the right place.

Still begs the question, what's the first BDSM wisdom you'd share with an inexperienced player/couple?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Sounds like he needed som Dom lessons, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9058 posts)
I had a strange opportunity to "witness" an online cam domming. The "slave" was, in theory, following directions, the "dom" in theory, knew what he was doing. From my perspective and experience it was kinda sad.

So, in my normally curmudgeonly way, I offered the dom some advice. "The art of mastery is to order slaves to do things they want to do anyway."

I could hear the "huh" over the microphone, as she came over his objections and orders to stop.

So my question(s) and topic....What advice would you give an inexperienced or new dom(me). And, would you view my advice as having any merit? (interactive discussion since I will follow up and expound upon my ideas if anyone really cares....lol)

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Domly Actions