Dominant Wardrobe : Swingers Discussion 2046441021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDominant Wardrobe
TOPIC: Dominant Wardrobe
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
My outfit is usually black jeans, black boots, white t-shirt with a black vest, and the hat you see in my pic. I have a carabiner that holds my flogger to my belt loop.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
If most of the people you're going to play with are vanilla, I'd say just stick with basic black and skip the boots. To most vanillas, many of the things that are part of the lifestyle scream out "silly clothing fetish."

If she has a collar, I'd have her wear it.

If most of the people you're going to play with are BDSMers, then you can choose things to wear that you like and that represent your interests -- leather, latex, various implements hanging off your belt, silver chains, etc.

Some BDSMers will be minimalists for whom basic black is sufficient. I fall into this category. Others will appreciate the really over-the-top stuff. Most will fall somewhere between. The key, I think, is to know your audience if you actually do care what they think about your appearance.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(264 posts)
I know from time to time that local clubs will have theme nights that tend to indicate a specific "costuming" for the evening. But when it's just a regular night at the Dungeon, what do my fellow Dominants tend to wear?

A lot of thought goes into what p wears when we go out to play with others, but lately I've been putting lots of thought into my outfit. p doesn't have a strong opinion (except for boots... she has a strong opinion about boots), so I'm piecing together some thoughts about my own wardrobe.

I thought I'd put it out there... is costuming important for the rest of you? What articles are important and/or convey the theater of the moment?

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Dominant Wardrobe